Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Ol' Tyrone Koppel looking...

hqdefault.jpg

I think Superb and GSC are on the same wave length...I remember when Superb posted this...one of the most cringe worthy posts I've ever read on NT
Dude please and all the other cheerleaders here. I got a bentley 2012 and a caddy truck 2013 and a ferarri but you dont see me on her wanting attention and ducktaling. I dont need to post my pics even tho i did once because somebody wanted to see. Wife drive the truck, Ferarri is older got it as a gift bentley is my everyday car. 2014 impala on deck when i want to be on the low key
sick.gif

you're poor b

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody knows Superb is full of crap though. GSC is putting on a full charade with rented cars and stuff and pics of his moms money.

How do both of dudes feets look completely different yet both still ****** up

Spoiler dat s breh.

Ol Right foot fred flintstone left foot velocy raptor goin to church on wednesdays look like he speak like katt williams

Just to pick up on the last thing dude said, SHAK has basically doubled since he said he was trading it. No clue if he has held it all the way, but if he did, son's paper got longer.

Just to pick up on the last thing dude said, SHAK has basically doubled since he said he was trading it. No clue if he has held it all the way, but if he did, son's paper got longer.
yes it did
happy.gif
 and the business is getting even bigger. check out my article on puerto rico municipal bonds maturing 2025-2040 coming out next week if you want to make 7-12% triple tax free. article will be in the profile heading of my IG profile.

Last edited:

yes it did
happy.gif
 and the business is getting even bigger. check out my article on puerto rico municipal bonds maturing 2025-2040 coming out next week if you want to make 7-12% triple tax free. article will be in the profile heading of my IG profile.
Post it when you're done writing it? Cause a Muni bond giving that much return seems ridiculous to me, and for that amount of return and the small amount of risk a Muni bond carries there would be zero need to invest in anything else

PR bonds have traded at a discount for a while - couple of years ago I knew of some funds heavy into them. Had good yield.

Post it when you're done writing it? Cause a Muni bond giving that much return seems ridiculous to me, and for that amount of return and the small amount of risk a Muni bond carries there would be zero need to invest in anything else
risk is the possibly of PR general obligation default. the article will cover in depth. to me the discount on face value (great possibility of the value rising) and high yields equal free money for 3-10 years plus sell the bonds as the bid increases.

I sold many types of bonds for a number of years; I am confident in my analysis 

Back
Top Bottom