Ask a Niketalk Veteran vol. 'I thought your name was Club27?'

I have about an hour before i go get plastered with some goons so I thought I would open this up.

Ask me anything.

I know I will get alot of crap for this, but thats ok too. Its apart of what makes this place as diverse as it is.

And if this gets locked...thats ok too.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Is not gay if it doesn't touch, right?

correct.

you're a vet?

news to me

Yes. been here almost 8 years.

The question is who are YOU?

- You train for mma correct? If so whats the status of you getting in any big fights in the new year?

Knee injuries + college make it a bit more difficult for me to get fights right now. Hopefully within the next couple of months i can get back in the swing ofthings.

Im still an amateur, and working your way through the amateur circuit in hopes of getting professional sponsorship is extremely difficult.

Did the chicken really come before the egg?

I ask myself this one from time to time
laugh.gif

im convinced the egg came first.

Would experiencing more than one patellar dislocations in your knee stop you(or anyone) from training in martial arts? I should be asking a doctor..but I sawyou mention you had knee injuries as well.

Will Florida ever have a summit?

If you also live in south florida... why havent I ever seen you all my life? I've been walking around with a sign that says "NT: AgentArenas"since 9th grade.

why they gonna give you life for a murder; turn around only give you eight months for a burner?

whats the proper way to do a roundhouse kick
strong hips + weight leaned on your lead leg + treating your kicking leg like a flail.

I apologize, because thats extremely vague (and probably not helpful at all), but I would have to show you in person.

I would ask a question, but you might turn it into a fat joke
grin.gif

if you have an honest question, I will answer it as gentlemanly as I can.

Contrary to Niketalks beliefs, im not a complete jerk
laugh.gif

Would experiencing more than one patellar dislocations in your knee stop you(or anyone) from training in martial arts? I should be asking a doctor..but I saw you mention you had knee injuries as well.
Honestly? I would have to say yes.

The patellar (knee region, for those unfamiliar) is actually quite delicate, especially the tissue around it.

MCL tears, ACL tears, miniscus tears, and the like. Especially in Mixed Martial arts, the knees take alot of strain and abuse.

Ive personally had to train with a pretty heavy knee brace for the better part of 14 months because i have so many problems with it.

Will Florida ever have a summit?
If they did, I would have no interest in attending.

wuts the best way to shave hair off ur $#$$?
If you have a steady hand, your average clippers will do just fine.

but i STRESS: if you have a steady hand.

if a tree falls on a mime in the forest..does anybody hear it?
That depends....would the mime actually yell in pain? ....or just mime it?

If you also live in south florida... why havent I ever seen you all my life? I've been walking around with a sign that says "NT: AgentArenas" since 9th grade.
laugh.gif
if you were to have an mma match with an nter, who would it be against?

Thats easy: Grizzly Hebert.

Ive been waiting to break that SOB's arm for the last 4 years.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom