Attn: Agent Zero fans

Be patient. I am giving it at least another week. If they are filling them in reverse order those of us who ordered first are on the bottom of a what I am sure is a very large pile.

hey whats the phone number i should call i cant look it up cuz paypal says my account has been blocked
THE GREATEST

i just got an email back from gilsarena.com it said this....

Hello-

Our database verifies the information you have provided. You should be
receiving your orders shortly.

Thank you for your donation!

GilsArena.com
THE GREATEST

I just gotta call back frome em and she said let me see if you can still pay for shipping. and then i was like DAMN my order might have not gotten in. She said she'll def. give me an email soon but by the way the replies have been looking "soon" is probably a couple of days. I really dont care that much cuz i already got an authentic jersey that he autographed in front of my face but i just want to get my pack so all this @#%$ can be done with.

yea i kno ive had my pic taken with him that im (hopefully) gettin signed sat. and i have a slam mag signed by him....but i want my $25 worth
THE GREATEST

I just got this email from them (and I didnt contact them)...

"Due to overwhelming demand and Gilbert's desire to autograph and/or personalize every order it is taking longer than anticipated to ship packages.

If you ordered multiple packages, you may have already received a portion of your orders. Please do not be alarmed as your other orders are being prepared for shipment.

We apologize if this is causing you concern but please be patient as your order will arrive soon.

Thanks again for supporting the Zero Two Hero foundation and remember "Everybody's Got Something."

Sincerely,
GilsArena.com "

I GOT THIS EMAIL AT 3:49 TODAY AND NO FOLLOW UP EMAIL FOR THE LINK THESE PEOPLE ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!

"Date:&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:49:21 -0400

Hello!

In a few moments you will be receiving an email with a link to pay the $12 shipping charge to receive your GilsArena.com Auction package. You must submit shipping costs by 12:00 pm June 9th. If you do not do so, your order will be cancelled.

Thank you for your donation!

GilsArena.com

Ok after I spoke to the lady about mine over the phone she said that the shipping is 4-6 weeks after you pay for shipping not when you first bought it so since I never got the confirmation email and i just paid for it last week she told me I should receive it LATE JULY. So just try to forget about it and one day when you least expect it a Gilzero package will be waiting for you on your doorstep.

this is my 7th week of waiting since i paid for shipping, im gonna have to give them a call
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

hey i just called them...they do sound busy the guy said hey welcome to w/e and i said im lookin for the zero....and he already put me over to gils foundation....of course the guys voicemail picked up.....
THE GREATEST

I got the email about "The overwhelming demand" on June 7, and today I received an email from paypal refunding me $75 (I got a Late Bird Pack) which said this was done from what Gil said in his blog. I guess he's making all the packs $25, just the first ones are personalized. I looked for the blog but it's not up yet. Did anyone else get this refund email?

yeah i was just wondering what the refund was for, i guess cuz the time it took they knocked down the price for those that paid 100

yea i just got a refund of $75.... i also got the late bird package
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Yea well I got the early bird and the lady confirmed mine as late bird..gilbert should fire these people they really suck...At least gil was nice enough to refund the 75 tho.

Back
Top Bottom