AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

today to a BBQ with my girls family

38642_449636017441_579372441_6062912_6056611_n.jpg

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

NEVER WEAR THEM- I agree with you man. if your game aint right it doesnt matter what your wearing.

good +## on being faithful to brenda, im behaving too man

Kevin- what were you guys doing man?

Something about Brendas right? Lol.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

NEVER WEAR THEM- I agree with you man. if your game aint right it doesnt matter what your wearing.

good +## on being faithful to brenda, im behaving too man

Kevin- what were you guys doing man?

Something about Brendas right? Lol.

first i only go at "hood boogers" (black girls aren't my type btw. grew out of them in high school) and now i strictly use my loafers to pick up women?

laugh.gif

how crazy does that sound? yall make assumptions and infer things from my statements... take them at face value. a nice casual shoe/dress game ATTRACTS females and i'm just sayin they prefer that to sneakers. tell me you don't look/FEEL sharper in a polo, kakhi/slacks and some loafers/boat shoes/etc. as opposed to some jeans, sneakers and a tee...

and since i've done so much rappin in this thread, here's what i wore to the Badu, Roots, Chuck Brown, Common, BOB and Jeanelle Monae concert yesterday along with my weeks rotation

40774_422214354110_647204110_4546983_1249832_n.jpg

my bad on the !@$@** quality... i need to upgrade my phone ASAP lol

first i only go at "hood boogers" (black girls aren't my type btw. grew out of them in high school) and now i strictly use my loafers to pick up women?

laugh.gif

how crazy does that sound? yall make assumptions and infer things from my statements... take them at face value. a nice casual shoe/dress game ATTRACTS females and i'm just sayin they prefer that to sneakers. tell me you don't look/FEEL sharper in a polo, kakhi/slacks and some loafers/boat shoes/etc. as opposed to some jeans, sneakers and a tee...

and since i've done so much rappin in this thread, here's what i wore to the Badu, Roots, Chuck Brown, Common, BOB and Jeanelle Monae concert yesterday along with my weeks rotation

40774_422214354110_647204110_4546983_1249832_n.jpg

my bad on the !@$@** quality... i need to upgrade my phone ASAP lol

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

tell me you don't look/FEEL sharper in a polo, kakhi/slacks and some loafers/boat shoes/etc. as opposed to some jeans, sneakers and a tee...

no.the thing is your trying to impress... when it shouldnt be that way... 

I understand what you are getting at Pusher C.... but your mentality is still going to mature. ppl wear brand names/stuff b/c they like that good sh*t... ppl say its just the name that your paying for, but no... a hugo boss polo is completely different than a ralph lauren polo...

bottom line, you should be the one grabbing women's attention. Not your clothes.

wear what you like.

tell me you don't look/FEEL sharper in a polo, kakhi/slacks and some loafers/boat shoes/etc. as opposed to some jeans, sneakers and a tee...

I understand what you are getting at Pusher C.... but your mentality is still going to mature. ppl wear brand names/stuff b/c they like that good sh*t... ppl say its just the name that your paying for, but no... a hugo boss polo is completely different than a ralph lauren polo...

bottom line, you should be the one grabbing women's attention. Not your clothes.

wear what you like.

In Orlando for a b-ball tournament-my lil man and me all weekend, he get's to see daddy chop it up...

before practice

b6235ee6e1506ce70ead5a46424dba2fb6a8692.jpg

then to dinner

51835d1ae49b645907145d5846bbfb64d9b92cd.jpg

In Orlando for a b-ball tournament-my lil man and me all weekend, he get's to see daddy chop it up...

before practice

b6235ee6e1506ce70ead5a46424dba2fb6a8692.jpg

then to dinner

51835d1ae49b645907145d5846bbfb64d9b92cd.jpg

Not trying to jump in the conversation but black women are not the only ones that are stupid or ignorant so please stop making inferences towards that. Thank you.

Not trying to jump in the conversation but black women are not the only ones that are stupid or ignorant so please stop making inferences towards that. Thank you.

Originally Posted by never wear them

wear what you like.

agreed my man

but clothes DEFINITELY help wit getting their attention and your a gotdamn liar if you think otherwise my man
laugh.gif
. plus who doesn't try to impress when they step out? thats why we wear exclusive kicks/tees/etc. right? of course my personality is what seals the deal but aesthetics are IMPORTANT when dealing with the opposite sex in the initial stages. i wear what i like and am not trying to say to others don't wear what you feel, I'm just asking people to consider expanding their proverbial arsenal ya dig?

thank you for being civilized though unlike the other dude i was speaking with.

salute

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

wear what you like.

agreed my man

but clothes DEFINITELY help wit getting their attention and your a gotdamn liar if you think otherwise my man
laugh.gif
. plus who doesn't try to impress when they step out? thats why we wear exclusive kicks/tees/etc. right? of course my personality is what seals the deal but aesthetics are IMPORTANT when dealing with the opposite sex in the initial stages. i wear what i like and am not trying to say to others don't wear what you feel, I'm just asking people to consider expanding their proverbial arsenal ya dig?

thank you for being civilized though unlike the other dude i was speaking with.

salute

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom