AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Idol, very nice Takashi's....you made me miss my pair.
frown.gif

Anyways, Osiris Bronx to the post office today.
ffbj49.jpg

Idol, very nice Takashi's....you made me miss my pair.
frown.gif

Anyways, Osiris Bronx to the post office today.
ffbj49.jpg

Rhinosport-very nnniiiiiiicccceeeeee!!!!! Omg my rotation back in the day! Absolutely murdered every pair between soccer and football! Those things look ssooo sturdy! Too bad well never see that side of air max again :-/

Also nice cement 4s and fitted thunderchunk
Cool osiris demik, skated my chany hranguenin pro models to death and wore em all the way thru the sole after the toe blew out, too comfy

Rhinosport-very nnniiiiiiicccceeeeee!!!!! Omg my rotation back in the day! Absolutely murdered every pair between soccer and football! Those things look ssooo sturdy! Too bad well never see that side of air max again :-/

Also nice cement 4s and fitted thunderchunk
Cool osiris demik, skated my chany hranguenin pro models to death and wore em all the way thru the sole after the toe blew out, too comfy

Justin: Damn those are beamin'! ILLY!

For myself... UnDsed Omega AM1s to take some fam from Rhode Island around Chinatown SF.
7299xz.jpg

Justin: Damn those are beamin'! ILLY!

For myself... UnDsed Omega AM1s to take some fam from Rhode Island around Chinatown SF.
7299xz.jpg

SneakerHead - right on man! These max's keep on tickn. These have been out of rotation for a few years. I forget what I have and seem to stick to a handful of faves.

Back
Top Bottom