Authentic/Legit Jordan Website List

So Footspace.com just contacted me and apologized for the crappy customer service. They also said they will be looking into getting their 800 phone number problem fixed. All in all I would say their legit, but I still havent bought a pair of shoes from them so I could be wrong.

^ Thanks for the update, let us know when you get them too.

NYC Chick
SZ 8 F/S, F/T, & WANTED

www.soleredemption.com

I'm not trying to spam, but i've just created a site for authentic jordans...

come and check it out... once you do, you'll see it's legit...

you can always email me for any questions about the site or its products... we don't have a huge inventory yet, but we're growing... help us grow... we offer some of the best prices and free shipping within the US & Canada...

info@soleredemption.com

PickYourShoes should be removed from the "Legit Seller" list. I know they don't sell fakes, but their business practices leave a lot to be desired and we should not be promoting them.

team[color=ff33cc]PI[/color][color=ff33cc]NK[/color]
*WISEGUY*
[color=ff33cc]College: Forget homework, let's get wasted, find some Vida Guerra and wake up 2 hours before it's due and still pass.[/color]

PickYourShoes has been off for sometime now. If legitmacy issues arise, please let me know.
Got Any Other Jordans Size 13 or 13.5...Holla!​

I don't get the whole legitimacy issue on PickYourShoes.

I have at least ordered 15 pairs of kicks from that site. No trouble at all. Just NO communication.

From my VC III's to all my XIX's, not problems.

They should be put back on the legit list.
If not, then take off UptempoAir.
Hasn't Steve been subject of the same notions of fraud lately?

Edit: BTW, Footspace is legit as well.
...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

^
Your right man, UpTempoAir has been blasted before for their service with consumers, yet they are a legit business. I guess I sort of reacted and didn't want other people to think we were just throwing up names. I will re-add them after my shower.

Has anybody heard anything else about sneakerplanet? My friends trying to buy some shoes from there and I haven't seen any concrete legitness.
g-unit d one two we all move like assassins​

Add Footspace.

And you still haven't put up PYS.
They ARE LEGIT. :D
happy.gif

...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..-LJK

PickYourShoes has been added.

Footspace has been on the list for a while, middle of the page.

i forget what the site was but they show the difference between OG 9 and retro 9s...can anyone help out with the site? they also tell about other shoes
esh​

hiptotoe

For some reason, their pictures will not load on my computer. I wonder why. Usually by the sound of this disclaimer...they sell fake shoes.

From (fake site)

Quote:
DeadstockKickz.com is not affiliated with NIKE, or any other brand/trademark mentioned on this website. All pictures are taken to truthfully represent the products being displayed and we cannot be held responsible for color misrepresentation due to monitor/computer differences. Prices are subject to change without notice. Product availability subject to change without notice. All sneakers are brand new and include the original box unless otherwise noted. All sizes are US mens unless otherwise noted.

To the people that said to add Footspace, did any of you order from them? Because the last time I heard, they didn't have very good communications either.

NYC Chick
SZ 8 F/S, F/T, & WANTED

Sneakerplanet.com is legit. Before I knew better (about the details of fakes), he got me for over $500. I ordered three pair, XIs and IIIs and I've yet to get them. I ordered them June 14th. I'm in the process of contacting his host and letting them know they're hosting a fraudulent vendor. There's more to the story if you want to hear more, let me know.

^^^ i agree, i was checking out some pics and here is what i saw on sneakerplanet.com :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Air%20Jordan%20Black%20and%20Red%20Medium.png

correct me if im wrong but isnt that box fake?

is slamminkicks.com legit... looks legit to me... opinions fromt the experts would be appreciated...thanks

Quote:
is slamminkicks.com legit... looks legit to me... opinions fromt the experts would be appreciated...thanks

(im not the expert) SlamminKicks seems to be legit. They have no policy or information on their site available to my searching. They only have one pair of Jordans to their name, so go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom