Authentic/Legit Jordan Website List

alright ... cause 5th-dimension.info is adverstising them in an article about some vandals ... anyways anymore opinions would be appreciated...thanks

Can I get a check on nostylgia.com? Anyone deal with them?
This is how we chill from '93 and till...

Don't know if I made a difference, but Sneakerplanet.com is no longer online.

I contacted his host, filed a complaint with them and they were going to investigate. I also contacted his pay service -- 2checkout.com -- and they contacted him.

I looked into getting my money back ($516) and I got word from them last night that I'll be receiving a full refund in 3-5 business days.

So, he's no longer online (check for yourself and type in his site address), his pay service has informed me that he's no longer doing business with them and I'll be getting my money back.

Let's hope he doesn't show up somewhere else anytime soon.

In the meantime, a win for us NTers against a fraud seller!!!

Quote:
I contacted his host, filed a complaint with them and they were going to investigate. I also contacted his pay service -- 2checkout.com -- and they contacted him.

Good job man...good quality stuff coming from a new Niketalker (i take it??). Excellent work for your 4th post.

Quote:
I looked into getting my money back ($516) and I got word from them last night that I'll be receiving a full refund in 3-5 business days.

damn, what were you getting??
Got Any Other Jordans Size 13 or 13.5...Holla!​

Long story short:

Like many other ''newbies,'' I scouted NT for quite a while and learned a lot about fakes and fraudulent sellers.

Well, that site looked legit -- contact information, other shoe styles, small amount of sizes for some of the AJs he was selling, phone number, etc.

But after ordering -- 2 pair of XI's and one pair of Cement III's -- I learned about if they have TOO many sizes of a rare AJ style, then that's a red flag.

Well, I'd already ordered and, after three weeks, I went through what I described above.

I've since only ordered from sites that have been vouched for here on NT and other NTers. Now, I'm addicted.

I'm lucky that it's my only bad experience and that I'll be getting my cash back.

Thanks to NT and everyone's contributions, I knew what to do and have learned how NOT to get scammed.

Thanks!

NOSTYLGIA.COM anyone ever done business with these guys?

i just ordered from www.kicks-r-us.com

are they legit? how's the service?

~thanks~
Authentic Hawks Jersey # 3 Away Sz 56 (Reebok). $95

Authentic Pacers Jersey #7 Alternate Sz 56 (Reebok)

rarballa:

Quote:
They claim authenticity, however their pictures look awful familiar.

can u tell me where you've seen their pix b4 ??

which kicks on their site seem fishy?

Thx. good work w/ this post btw.

later...

[/b]​

Once again, thanks for the help. I guess I didn't see it all the way at the very bottom of the list. This list is a very good idea and it doesn't clutter up the forums with legit checks. Good work rarballa.

Quote:
i just ordered from www.kicks-r-us.com
are they legit? how's the service?
They have been reported legitimate. Other NT'ers can report on their service.

Quote:
can u tell me where you've seen their pix b4 ??

which kicks on their site seem fishy?

Truthfully I cannot remember. However the Jordan XI SpaceJam picture just made me feel like I have seen it elsewhere. But now that I look at their site and see all the pictures with the the same type of picture setup. I will add them.

Quote:
Thx. good work w/ this post btw. Once again, thanks for the help. I guess I didn't see it all the way at the very bottom of the list. This list is a very good idea and it doesn't clutter up the forums with legit checks.

Thank you all. I decided to make the entire compiling of the sites with a brief description of their business practices when I kept on seeing week after a week a question like "Where can I buy Jordans online"?. The mods I imagine were getting tired of it. So I thought I would do this to help the community. I appreciate your support.

-ray

hey rarballa, i just wanted to point out that u got "krazykickz" on the list three times
"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas, so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last, so I ought to laugh..."
- Kanye West​

are you sure man? i only see it once :\
ohwell.gif

EDIT: I see what you are saying now. my fault ill keep the one with the best description. this list is getting so long i can barely remember what i have on there. :wow:
eek.gif

Hey rarballa,

The longer this list the better. You're keeping them all in one place and organized. You're doing a great job, man. Thanks for maintaining this area of the site. It's really a big help.

Keep it up!

^ I appreciate it guys...all of you have helped tremendously with reporting more legit sellers and faulty business practices of others...in whole has made a very useful tool for buying shoes. Thank you all.

hey guys..i read through the post...and i don't think anyone's mentioned
www.shoesandtoys.com

i dont see their policy pages but looking at their stuff they look legit...
can anyone add to this?
thanks
what would happen if the whole world farted at once...?

is killakickz.com legit? cuz they got all these kicks that do look aight except for the white/yellow 18.5s.

Has anyone else dealt with PickYourShoes.com and have any experiences to share I want some AM 95's off them but remain suspect bout it...

KILLAKICKS.com is a big NO NO i was fresh into the shoe game and they took me for 200 bucks and sent me 2 terrible fakes we realy should make a list of sites NOT to buy off of .
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Quote:
Has anyone else dealt with PickYourShoes.com and have any experiences to share I want some AM 95's off them but remain suspect bout it...

I've dealt with pickyourshoes.com and they are legit. Shipping was a little slow but at least I received authentic kicks.

I move that PickYourShoes should STILL be removed from the "Legit Seller" list. We should not be promoting them.

team[color=ff33cc]PI[/color][color=ff33cc]NK[/color]
*WISEGUY*
[color=ff33cc]College: Forget homework, let's get wasted, find some Vida Guerra and wake up 2 hours before it's due and still pass.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom