Authentic/Legit Jordan Website List

I've bought from PickYourShoes.com several times. They're definitely legit!

I've even received personal e-mails from Jimmy appreciating my business. Are they slow? I've never had a problem with delivery that was anywhere near complaining. They even came through on a mixed up order and made sure I got my size -- even after they showed that they were sold out online. Just gotta show some patience, guys. They'll work with you and come through for you.

I vote we KEEP them on our legit list.

hey everyone. this is my first post....and i just wanted to let everyone know that i just did some business with headshoes.com and allthingsjordan.com....and they're both great. I got some XI concords from headshoes and a pair of XII playoffs from allthingsjordan.com . If you've been thinking of doing business with these guys, dont hesitate.

Hey fellaz i'm just adding on to iluvmykicks post and wanted to know about shoesandtoys.com, it seems legit being that fact the they have sizes bigger than a 13, but they are asking for your credit card number info first in an e-mail with the model # for the kix you want and that is really hindering me from buying anything from them. Because I really don't know if they surely have these shoes in stock still and they're taking the money and running. But then again, if they were frauding people someone would have already complained and they would have been shut down, so if anyone has any info, it would really be a lot of help...Thanks.

P.S. sorry for the 4 page letter ha ha

I have no information. The website is for sale though...so I dont know what they are carrying...if anything. If anyone has any more information...lets hear it.
Got Any Other Jordans Size 13 or 13.5...Holla!​

nikewiz.com is legit... I've ordered off there several times with no problems... communication is a little slow, but B2 will hook you up in the end :D
happy.gif

N E W Y O R K Y A N K E E S
eBay id: jakugler

Yes, NikeWiz is legit. He is a NT'er also.

Guys,

I wanted to inform you of a deal that is available at soleredemption.com

They will be selling the Air Jordan XIX SE Olympic Edition for $145 shipped to forum members with 25 posts or more. They are going on a first post first served basis. Start posting to get the savings.

I just wanted to add that the Air Jordan XIX SE is now up on soleredemption.com and the savings does apply to forum members. The listed price is $155 shipped...however that is for regular people. They have sizes 8-10.5...and will be getting larger sizes soon.

Edit:

My mistake. I didn't know that the tounges were NOT consistent on the frenchies. I thought they had the same design through-out all the pairs. My apologies to NikeWiz.com and whomever owns it.

NYC Chick
SZ 8 F/S, F/T, & WANTED

yeah man,

i saw that thread on ISS

i'm not convinced those are fake...but they may be...

anyways i heard nikewiz is legit... maybe you should email them for an explanation before writing them off...

everyone says they're legit...they just don't update often...
Faithfully Authentic Footwear & Apparel

http://www.soleredemption.com

I'm a newb...but have been reading posts here on NT for a while. I've run searches, trying to determine whether Promo-shoes.com was legit or not. It seems that everytime someone asks about Promo-shoes.com...nobody replies! I want to order some kicks from them, but I'm just curious to why they receive their shoes sooo much earlier than everyone else. Is there anyone out there who can vouch for promo-shoes.com's legitimacy??

Quote:
I'm a newb...but have been reading posts here on NT for a while. I've run searches, trying to determine whether Promo-shoes.com was legit or not. It seems that everytime someone asks about Promo-shoes.com...nobody replies! I want to order some kicks from them, but I'm just curious to why they receive their shoes sooo much earlier than everyone else. Is there anyone out there who can vouch for promo-shoes.com's legitimacy??

I personally have not dealt with Promo-Shoes...I have heard they sell fake shoes. I do not want to speak for them until I hear a definite answer. The pictures of their shoes are fake...however they do carry "the fake shoe size range". I am very surprised to see the Melo 1.5's up on their site. They only have a size 9...but samples run 9.5 right?

promo-shoes is legit, they just got rape prices. and samples are size 9
"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas, so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last, so I ought to laugh..."
- Kanye West​

Normally I would add them to list...but until I hear of a real transaction I am reluctant to add them. I only do this because I almost feel if it is my responsibility when people who may not know too much about shoes come on the board and see a sight on the list...and they get fake shoes, that is my fault. I want to be sure.

You're doing the right thing, Rarballa. Wait until someone confirms them from a real transaction.

Thanks for looking out for us!

By the way, Uptempoair.com is definitely legit. But, their service is terrible. I had to wait about 6-7 weeks to get mine from them!

Back
Top Bottom