Authentic/Legit Jordan Website List

Hey Guys,

Maybe we can eliminate a lot of posts of people asking for legit sites that sell Jordans. When I got into the shoe game I didn't really know where to look. However I never made a post about it. This is for all the newcomers that need to know where to look.

23isBACK
Free Shipping, Includes Free Socks

PremiumSportsUSA
Also Sells Mitchell and Ness Jerseys, AF1's and Dunks

OneSweetPair
Really Good Deals in the "Sale" Section

VintageKicks
Relatively High Prices, Good Inventory, Free Shipping

Crooked Tongues
Based in London, Rare Jordans

Head Shoes
PayPal, Consigment

Home Run Kicks
Good Prices on Some Shoes, Uses PayPal

InstyleShoes (ISS)
Good Selection, Higher Prices

Kicks-R-Us
Good Selection, Pretty Good Prices

Laced Kicks
Small Selection, Carries Larger Sizes in Some Shoes

RareAirShoes
Carries Some Kids Jordans, Good Selection

ShoeTrends
Sells Out Quickly

Sneakers Dot
PayPal, Good Size Selection

FootSpace
Very Good Selection and Sizes, Good Prices on Older Models

Sneakers.com
Good Selection, Pretty High Prices

Sneaker Stop:
Limited Selection of Jordans, eBay Power Seller, Good Prices

Hott Kickz
Free Shipping for Orders Over $200, PayPal, Limited Sizes

JKickz
Good Selection, Very High Prices, No Luck for Sizes Over 11

Kickz.us
Limited Selection, Good Size Range

KICKZ 101
OK Selection, Australian Dollars, Still High Prices, Good Sizes

allthingsjordan
Good Selection, Limited Sizing, Make an Offer Capability

Nikewiz
Higher Prices, Good Selection and Sizes, PayPal

Solesearch
A Great New Alternative to eBay, Free Basic Listings, Cheaper Fees

Citysole
OK Selection, Good Prices, OK Size Range

SneakersnStuff
Not a very Good Selection, Outrageously High Prices for US

SneakerHead
OK Prices, OK Selection

Amazing Kicks
Has some Rare Air like the Air Jordan II Lows, High Prices

Got Kickz
Alright Prices, Limited Sizing, OK Selection

Sole Redemption
OK Selection, Very Good Prices, Free Priority Shipping in US and Canada

Kickz Store
OK Selection, High Prices

PickYourShoes
OK Prices, Buy 2 Pairs get Free Ground Shipping, No Communication

Krazy Kickz
Small Selection of Jordans, Limited Sizes, OK Prices, Free Shipping

Slammin' Kicks
Small Selection, Based in London

Nostylgia
Limited Selection, Not Many Sizes, OK Prices

The Shoe Center
Good Selection, Limited Sizing, OK Prices

Sites like SneakerPimp, Sneaker Center etc. have everything sold out, and therefore are not listed. Please feel free to AIM me other sites and I will add them.

Big Thanks to S50H for permission to use some of his sites listed in a previous post.
WANTED: Air Jordan XVII MULE Size 13!!​
Got Any Other Jordans Size 13 or 13.5...Holla!​

Anyone know if sneaker planet is legit? Im kinda skeptical they have all the XIs in every size so im thinking fake?

I thought hottkickz used to sell fakes and legit stuff? Or maybe it was a site that was set up exactly the same.

HottKickz claims authenticity of their products, and because hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS claims they are legit, they have been added.

Quote:
is kickz.us legit?

Wow, I forgot completely about that one. You also reminded me of Kickz101 (for what its worth)

I am off to New York for a wedding and I wont be back until Sunday. I don't know if I will have access to a computer or not. So just holla, and I will add them as soon as I get the chance.

allthingsjordan

This site is only accepting offers right now, but everything is guaranteed authentic. Other stuff besides sneakers too. Set prices will be added by August. For now make a reasonable offer and you might get lucky. We will be adding items all summer long.

I think everyone on NT knows what going prices are for Authentic J's...so please keep you offers reasonable. Thanks and enjoy.

Believe me, Nobody is more upset than I am about the proliferation and improving quality of fakes out there today. I have been following and collecting Jordan sneakers and memorabilia since I was a kid and take pride in holding some very rare and unique items which are now questioned by people because of the current market situations (i.e. fakes.) I created this website to show people I am not just some reseller, but someone who cares very much about the Jordan image and the pursuit of quality you only get in officially liscensed material. Everything you get from me is an Authentic Nike/Jordan Brand product bought from footaction, Just for Feet, footlocker, champs, modells, eastbay, nike outlets, or some other retail environment.

sneakerplanet looks like it has some stuff up, is it real? ( i member u said u didnt list it cus it was sold out)
cus if so, really good deals... thanks....
The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

Hey Guys,

I'm back from NY. Sorry for not responding.

Quote:
sneakerplanet looks like it has some stuff up, is it real? ( i member u said u didnt list it cus it was sold out)
cus if so, really good deals... thanks....

I too am interested in knowing if they are legit. Some of their shoes seem suspect, and they have all of the names mixed up. I will add them if people claim they sell authentic shoes.

Quote:
Is Footspace.com legit??????
As far as I have heard, Yes. If anyone has any other feedback, let me know immedietly.

Quote:
Just went on the Kicks 101 site. I just want to point out that those prices are in australian dollars

Man, you got me. My bad AGAIN, I'm doing this too fast. I changed it.

Keep all feedback and additions coming.

-rarballa

Citysole seems legit based on their selection. They do say all of their shoes are 100% authentic, and they look it. (added)

Hey guys, dont forget the best online shop in all of Europe, www.sneakersnstuff.com. Those guys gets the sweetest stuff we can expect over here... Might be a little expensive compared to US pricing, but it's normal for us swedes...

Also, what about www.trailblazerkicks.com? They claim to sell only genuine stuff, but it looks very suspicious to me...

/Pont.

Homer:"Marge it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen!"

SneakersnStuff was added for what it is worth.

Quote:
Also, what about www.trailblazerkicks.com? They claim to sell only genuine stuff, but it looks very suspicious to me...

I don't care what they claim. I will shoe you what they have to offer. First we will start off with their policy.
policy.JPG

Then...I will show a few of my favorites. |I
tired.gif

IMG_3796.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

Don't let this discourage anyone. Keep the sites coming.

-rarballa

Quote:
all i can say is that sneakerplanet.com/ looks good they got XI's i want to buy but not sure if they legit or not
I have heard conflicting feedback on SneakerPlanet. I am still awaiting confirmation on there legitimacy.

Quote:
IMPORTANT QUESTION:

is www.gotkickz.com legit?

Yes Sir, (added)

Hey Guys,

I'm off to camp in Pennsylvania until Tuesday. I post my traveling arrangements because I don't want people to think I'm slacking or sitting around. I will add the ones I see when I get back. Thanks.

-rarballa

Quote:
sneakerplanet looks like it has some stuff up, is it real?

Well, they have the retro III for $169.99, BUT that pic has the nike sign on the back meaning it is the '94 retro

i have a gut feeling that they aren't. those pics just seem too familiar and they say they only carry size 8-12

Anyone order from FOOTSPACE.COM yet? A lot of people are asking for some feedback on them.

HaikuDeTat had a question:
Quote:
My bad if this is in the wrong forum, and I know they're on the legit list. But has anyone actually dealt with them? Ordered a pair of shoes like 10 days ago and they havent withdrawn the cash from my account. I asked for a tracking number right after I purchased them and they said it would take a week. I've tried calling the phone # on their website but it's someones personal number, go figure. So unless anybody can verify that they're legit I suggest they be taken off the legit list.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
So....anyone with ANY info on them at all?

NYC Chick
SZ 8 F/S, F/T, & WANTED

Back
Top Bottom