Ayo!! Why was enimem tea-bagged?

WOW, the pathetic homophobes on NT amuse me once again.
every other forum I've been on, people are laughing at how hilarious this is and appreciating the humor and ability of sasha cohen to pull something likethis off on someone like eminem of all people (regardless if it's staged or not)

but then you have NT, where most of the people are like "AYO"

i'm guessing most of you are not gonna go see bruno's movie cuz he plays a gay guy?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crook

every other forum I've been on, people are laughing at how hilarious this is and appreciating the humor and ability of sasha cohen to pull something like this off on someone like eminem of all people (regardless if it's staged or not)

i'm guessing most of you are not gonna go see bruno's movie cuz he plays a gay guy?
eyes.gif

You are right I'm not..

every other forum I've been on, people are laughing at how hilarious this is and appreciating the humor and ability of sasha cohen to pull something like this off on someone like eminem of all people (regardless if it's staged or not)

eyes.gif
**** and stay on those forums then.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

He was mic'd. Nobody just sits in the crowd mic'd up. It was planned. I don't know if the 69 position was part of it.....but it was planned.

Bruno was mic'd not Eminem. If Eminem was in on it..that's pretty funny and he has good sense of humour but I doubt he was because that isnt cool inthe hip-hop world. Look at the reactions on Niketalk it's not going to benefit Eminem's street cred.

eyes.gif
There is nothing homophobe about that to me. I find it funny because it happened to Em. But that's definitely grounds to beat somebody down.I'll be damn if a man rubs his gooch all over me. That's not funny at all! If you like nutts rubbed on your chest or neck, that's fine. Butdon't expect everyone to accept that kind of action. And I'm all for gay people's rights, but being straight, that is a line that can't becross. Pure disrespect in my eyes. And if it's a joke, I don't see it because nobody, and I mean nobody that I knew around me ever got tea-bagged at aparty or prank for the lulz.

eyes.gif

You are right I'm not..

your loss, its going to be hilarious

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

He was mic'd. Nobody just sits in the crowd mic'd up. It was planned. I don't know if the 69 position was part of it.....but it was planned.

Bruno was mic'd not Eminem. If Eminem was in on it..that's pretty funny and he has good sense of humour but I doubt he was because that isnt cool in the hip-hop world. Look at the reactions on Niketalk it's not going to benefit Eminem's street cred.
You haven't heard Em's music.
laugh.gif

I can't decide if Em was in on it or not.

I don't think he would agree to let Bruno teabag/69 him with a bare @%* and his balls barely covered.

I think there is a chance he didn't move because the people were slowly letting Bruno down and had control, but then again by the time he got basically ontop of Em, he would of at least pushed him off and had is arms up or scrambled to the side....

the more I think about it, the more I think Em was in on it, it would be hard for him to not know it was coming and get trapped in that exact position.

Stopppppp just talked to one of my boys that was working as a Key for the awards show.............he said it was totally 100% FIXED, he said Em knew it wasgoing to happen.......stoppp you guys think you are gonna sit there and let somebody drop down on them?

Y'all must have forgot hen Em was "enraged" at Triumph the Insult Dog that one show. Then he goes on to do a whole song mimicking him and getshim in the video. STAGED.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

eyes.gif
**** and stay on those forums then.

...Why are you mad? Because he pointed out that there's a lot of homophobes on NT?

eyes.gif
The reason it's funny is because it's AYO. You shouldn't be surprised if you see posts saying AYO. What other reason would this befunny other than the gay shh implied in that situation?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Stopppppp just talked to one of my boys that was working as a Key for the awards show.............he said it was totally 100% FIXED, he said Em knew it was going to happen.......stoppp you guys think you are gonna sit there and let somebody drop down on them?

exactly. spotlight was on 1/2 naked dude and he slowly dropped, not fell, from above - anyone would have moved to the side. like i said earlier - gullible
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

seriously though, this was funny as hell. are you guys really that bent up on the AYO or NO MO reactions that you can't appreciate a good laugh? Godi'm glad where I live isn't like that then

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eyes.gif
The reason it's funny is because it's AYO. You shouldn't be surprised if you see posts saying AYO. What other reason would this be funny other than the gay shh implied in that situation?
well i know it's clearly meant to play on the homosexual side of the issue. But the way people react it seems more like
indifferent.gif
than
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom