Bachelor Pad.

Tan, heather grey, white. I usually stick to light neutral colors. Wouldn't do black, navy, or similar dark colors basically so drool doesn't show up :lol:

You're right. My current sheets are dark burgundy, and there's vaginal discharge, drool and lube permanently stained in my comforters. I would def fail the Room Raiders backlight test.

So I might go with the tan duvet, and ivory sheets? I was up all night last night trying to decide

Shoutout to y'all buying houses :pimp:

Meanwhile I'm here trying to figure out what color my bedsheets should be :lol:

I have a black duvet, I'm thinking about what color sheets I should get. I want something grown and sexy, but not hoeish. Help :lol:
I was thinking red, but that's some vampire **** :/

LoL at when I read your post then looked up and Nt served me an ad for Sure Mattress Protectors. That said, go with either a pure white because you can bleach the #### out of it, or dark color that will minimize stains; navy, charcoal, black, browns.

Oh, and since you're already woke on the subject, check this out though. #nitratesfordays

Last edited:
@FlyNY -- you don't want dark bedsheets -- that turns off the chocha and does not sexy your room

I recommend an almost neutral but comforting color like a light turquoise or beige

Last edited:
Anyone have a sleep number bed? Looking to cop one off their sale right now

Also, got this sectional at C&B this weekend, will be shipping to my new apartment. Can't wait to post pics in here when it's together.

Finally received my replacement sofa, ordered in the same heather grey color

Been searching for a narrow console table to put alongside my WE Pedestal table for a while, found a guy locally who builds them on his spare time (talked him down on price) :smokin

Having a large foyer area allows me to keep my small desk space private (and display my Mets bobbleheads), can keep it out of view when company comes over with an Ikea curtain rod system

Got a new sink because the appraiser dumbass broke mine somehow. It's huge though. Finally got a fence too but I hate the bland with green (pressure treated) color of the wood. I want to stain it darker and stain the wood above my garage, dark wood colors like Kona and Wenge

Last edited:
Wish I had a little nook with shelves to display my toys...Wife gave me a look when I asked if we could install some shelves for them.

Last edited:
Wish I had a little nook with shelves to display my toys...Wife gave me a look when I asked if we could install some shelves for them.
I was just having a discussion about this. You have to make sure it fits the decor. But she also has to understand that the home belongs to both of you. Find a happy median. Good Luck.

I was just having a discussion about this. You have to make sure it fits the decor. But she also has to understand that the home belongs to both of you. Find a happy median. Good Luck.

Can't front. Sometimes pieces of my collection end up in our living room but they mysteriously end back in front of the door to my man-cave :lol:

Anyone in here live in a studio? What are your experiences?

I am considering one in a nice area of town thats 627 sq ft. I have no kids, no pets...just me...and the occasional women 
laugh.gif

Anyone in here live in a studio? What are your experiences?

I am considering one in a nice area of town thats 627 sq ft. I have no kids, no pets...just me...and the occasional women 
laugh.gif
That's a big studio. My 1br is 650

I was going to get a studio but the leasing office gave my apartment up

Last edited:

Bros.

I've finally got around to painting the kitchen.
I can't stand looking at the empty space above the shutters in the kitchen.

Any recommendations to fill that void?

Yea i would remove them it looks out of place to me. Maybe one of those old country home curtian looking things like this where it doesnt go all the way down. You can change the color/fabric to match your style

I love empty windows too, but the only drawback is my entire kitchen would be visible from the street lol

So Its a must that I have something there lol

I was thinking that too, but that seems a little "old fashion"

Idk maybe I can do some red surpreme curtains to stay hip haha jk

Last edited:
I need to get my living room right. Unfortunately I have a bulldog so dude slobbers on everything. That's why I never copped a rug, any sites for ideas?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom