Bad Outfits For The Club...SMH

lol i knew the pics would be of mostly black people...
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

This is in Jamaica so the horrid outfits are not shocking it att. With msot of the girls though, its moreso the girls in the outfits than the outfits themselves. If some Amber rose, Meagan Good, Kim K lookin chicks woulda been in em we woulda been heavy with the
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

This is in Jamaica so the horrid outfits are not shocking it att. With msot of the girls though, its moreso the girls in the outfits than the outfits themselves. If some Amber rose, Meagan Good, Kim K lookin chicks woulda been in em we woulda been heavy with the
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

BUT ITS SAYS HARTFORD IN THE BACK. JAMAICA?
???
eyes.gif

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

???
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

???
eyes.gif

Its not in Jamaica but its def an Jamaican party so dude is half right, I guess..

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
faces

???
eyes.gif

Its not in Jamaica but its def an Jamaican party so dude is half right, I guess..

Back
Top Bottom