Banned/recalled/controversial shoes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^

*courtesy of Penny thread and babylebron

now those are PEs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I heard that by halftime the black sharpie began to peel off the shoes. By the fourth quarter most of the black was gone, but by then the refs/nba wasn'tpaying attention so he didn't get the fine.

The only other one I can think that has not been mentioned is the Chuck Taylor's with the red bandanna flap on the side. For obvious reasons....

Originally Posted by KingJames216

I remember the Bakins that was funny!!! Question to those old enough wasnt the original low 13's recalled due to the placement of the metal jumpman cutting people???

i know those jordan trunner looking things were recalled because the flexible metal at the heal ..i dont recall the 13 lows having any defect.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

and another one
[h1]So Shoe Me -- Van Halen Takes Nike to Court[/h1]
Posted Jun 16th 2009 12:30PM by TMZ Staff

Eddie Van Halen claims Nike is guilty of walking all over him -- by saying the shoe giant jacked his trademarked black, white and red design for a new line of sneakers.

0616eddienikegettyapbs.jpg

ELVH Inc. -- Eddie's company -- filed a federal lawsuit against Nike last week, laced with allegations of copyright infringement. The suit claims a series of designs Eddie trademarked -- designs which have prominently been displayed on his guitars since 1978 -- were lifted by Nike without his consent.

The suit is not only seeking monetary retribution -- it also calls for "the impoundment and destruction of all footwear."

Filed under: Celebrity Justice

http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-justice/

These are still at finishline.

this is the quality thread that NT needs more of!

props, and id rock the hell out of some heaven's gates

i got the heavents gates Air Max BWs (aka persians)

Originally Posted by PaulBaeKR

Here is the vid to shed some light on the Ari Menthols.
"There's this struggle for everybody to look different. But when they all try and look different, they all look alike."

Well said by the man in the video. This is my new quote for the month.

I wish the youth would see this. But there's a reason why they are are our youth. They only know what they know up to their age.

Back
Top Bottom