BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

tumblr_n0qizabhEx1qfkzlso1_500.png

tumblr_n0qizabhEx1qfkzlso2_500.png

tumblr_n0qizabhEx1qfkzlso3_500.png

tumblr_n0qizabhEx1qfkzlso4_500.png

the dude that plays the skinhead, Sharp is the same guy that plays Ginger on True Detective

Rebecca was in an ep. of TD too, she was the young girl working at the chicken ranch

Got put on to this show a couple of weeks ago and finally caught up. Surprised it doesn't get more love on NT.

Kai is that dude :pimp: Curious to see what's gonna happen with Rabbit and Yusef in the season finale. My guess is Yusef will be the guy coming for them next season...

Plan on starting this up soon.

Need something to hold me down until Thrones returns.

Banshee Season 2 Finale Exclusive: Watch the Time-Tripping Opening Sequence Now!

Banshee is turning the clock back in its Season 2 finale on Friday (10/9c, Cinemax), and we have an exclusive first look at the prequel-esque opening sequence.

Taking a page from the Banshee Origins comic, the anticipated climax kicks off with the first of several flashbacks that paint a (naturally) dark picture of the past and how things came to be for Rabbit, Ana and Lucas.

http://tvline.com/2014/03/11/banshee-finale-video-opening-flashback/

holy ****!!!! :wow:
great ******* finale!!
Emmit :frown: :smh:
wish it was the og Olek :\
love the whole ep... great mix on how this whole thing started/ended
Long Shadow :wow:
Rot In Pieces Rabbit :smokin
next season gonna be GREAT!

emmett 
mean.gif
 he shoulda just killed them dudes and made it look like self defense, now he and his wife pay for it just cuz he wanna be holier than thou 
tired.gif

the big indian gonna run the tribe 
eek.gif

and where is longshadows sister been at?  esp while he's getting murdered 
nerd.gif

Yeah, the Rebecaa/Kai relationship needs to chill. I'm fine with her being a goon for Kai but the physical relationship isn't even needed.

I'm ready for the reign of Chayton though :pimp:

Thanks!

Been meaning to find a mindless/sex/violence show… 

The fight with the Albino in Prison 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom