BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

Siobhan is sexy af. She looks like she could be related to Lucy Lawless / Xena.

I thought Banshee had the high amount of beautiful, naked women on lock but I started watching Strike Back and it seemed like they made it a goal to have more random sex scenes and boobs than any other show.

Last edited:
yea strike back was dope first season

after that it was like i may as well watch industryinvaders 
laugh.gif

Can't wait.

They need to drop the Rebecca potential incest storyline though. So unnecessary and creepy.

How the heck did I just discover this show. I love it. I'm just hoping Season 3 can be just as good.

All the girls on the show are eye candy but I just like Rebecca the most for some reason. She's gradually becoming a more key character which I certainly won't complain about as that equates to more screentime

Last edited:
Any place I can watch all the episodes from the beginning? I caught on shortly after season 2 started but haven't been able to start from S1E1 :frown:

Best show on TV. Most underrated show ever. Gives no damns. So excited for Season 3. Hood going full eff u mode on Proctor.

Its definitely slept on. This thread should be at the very least 20 pages long if more people knew about it

People don't pay much attention to Cinemax. I like and watch all their original series. Hood is like the action version of Hank Moody. Does whatever and whoever he wants. The women on this show and Strike Back are hot AF.

Back
Top Bottom