Baron Davis Appreciation

That behind the back self pass
sick.gif
sick.gif

I still remember that playoff match-up against D Wade and Miami in the 04' playoffs in the 1st round!

One of my favorite players ever. I'll never forget the great memories he gave me as a warrior fan. One of the very few jerseys I own

Dude was a match up nightmare for any opposing PG in his prime

Baron is one of my favorite PG's of all time. Had all of the physical tools to be one of the best PG's of all time. Ball handling wizard.

My favorite Baron moment actually happened when LA played NYC @ Rucker in the first EBC America. Baron banged on somebody. Stole the inbound and banged on somebody off the vert. Good moment.

But honestly, what I remember most about Baron is how often he was out of shape. He could have been so much more but that is my dude and I hope he gets well soon.

BD will always be appreciated in the bay. He brought playoff basketball to the bay for the first time in 10+ years. Still got 3 jerseys of his
pimp.gif

Get well brother, my favorite Warrior of all time

during his peak in the We Believe Era he was in my opinion, the most exciting player in the league

Hornet's Bdiddy > *

Dude used to be one of my favorite players! I wish he would have stayed healthy enough (& motivated enough) to reach his full potential. 

Appreciated!
pimp.gif

edit: Warriors Bdiddy is appreciated as well! Just that I first became a fan of his as a Hornet.  Also got the chance to meet him a few years ago and he's a real nice dude. Made it easier to be a fan

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

When he was at UCLA...
eek.gif
Explosive.

He really was though. His game while in GS was very similar, he was fun to watch while I lived in SF watching him on local tv - seen him play live during that 07-08 season as well. 
His game in Golden State was a far cry from his UCLA days. The only thing that came close was his time with the Hornets.

Yeah when he was with the hornets I had the oppertuntiy to see him actually play and he was one if my favorite player until he left us before all the cp3 the city of new Orleans was gloryfing this guy

Great at ucla, with hornets and warriors. Loved watching him.

In la, cle and NYC...not so

Originally Posted by 4one5

It's a shame that this dude didn't even make the all star team during his best years(warriors).
Statistically, his best year with the Warriors was 2007 and should have been an automatic on the All-Star roster. But with Byron Scott as the coach for the West, Brandon Roy got the nod. Sucks because Baron outplayed Roy days prior to the All-Star week and had better stats.

His best "year" was that year he was a dark horse MVP Candidate during the first half of the year with the Hornets. Damn that was a lot of prepositions. I remember he shook Kobe like 3 times and cooked him in one game. Haha

He's a funny guy. Tried his hardest in NYC. Hope he goes into entertainment

Back
Top Bottom