Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

thinking of coppin this or MW3..you guys think either of the 2 will be on sale black friday?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

BF is a very tough game to play alone...

And nah, i dont know anyone personally that plays BF3 heavy.

I run with NT. A good portion of them are from this thread and or #NTwitter ...

And everyone is decent at the game and their roll... And know whats going on. We get tons of Ace Squad Ribbons .... and Ws and LOLs to go with it.

pimp.gif
me, you, Terry, & John always wreck. Even though I'm usually the weak link
frown.gif

Played an awesome competitive game with a whole bunch of randoms last night on Operation Metro (Rush Attack)
pimp.gif

Every base came down to the wire! Everyone was playing BF like it should be... Simply Awesome. Thing lasted a Half Hour..

look at numbers for everyone in the lobby 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Idk why the screencap comes out blurry
30t6p3b.gif
but yeah its w/e

I love Metro just for the simple fact that the map it self makes for intense games.

laugh.gif

I was runnin with a couple of yall bammas last night... I had to mute this dude Terry i dont see how yall can sit & listen to this dude wack %++ side convos like that
laugh.gif

damn yo... why people cant stick to objectives????

i beast in conquest dolo... capturing flags but i always get hitup cause im dolo... and my teammates are usually in tanks or trying to play sniper...

most of my points come from objectives.. when im getting kills covering teammates they usually run for cover and disregard the flags its kinda frustrating... headsets are a must.. who running tonite???

Anyone going to be on tonight? I'm tryna run with a squad, i hate running dolo...GT - AO Two. 

Blinded by the Light - Tactical Light Nerf Incoming
https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/133891163617898497
https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/133891163617898497Demize99 just tweeted some Before and After Screenshots of the nerfed Tactical Light. Looks like the effect has been turned down a lot. If you compare the two Screenshots, you see that you can now actually spot the Player behind the bright Light. It’s nice from DICE that they’re showing us the changes they make to the game with Screenshots like this.

[h2]Before[/h2]

[h2]After[/h2]

Good. 

Played an awesome competitive game with a whole bunch of randoms last night on Operation Metro (Rush Attack)
pimp.gif

Every base came down to the wire! Everyone was playing BF like it should be... Simply Awesome. Thing lasted a Half Hour..

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but yeah its w/e

I love Metro just for the simple fact that the map it self makes for intense games.
1000 MAN HC ?

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but yeah its w/e

try saving the screencap as a .PNG file. JPEG is too lossy when resized.

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:
Blinded by the Light - Tactical Light Nerf Incoming
https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/133891163617898497
https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/133891163617898497Demize99 just tweeted some Before and After Screenshots of the nerfed Tactical Light. Looks like the effect has been turned down a lot. If you compare the two Screenshots, you see that you can now actually spot the Player behind the bright Light. It’s nice from DICE that they’re showing us the changes they make to the game with Screenshots like this.

[h2]Before[/h2]

[h2]After[/h2]

Good. 

Forgot to post this yesterday.
laugh.gif
Definitely a big improvement at range.
smokin.gif

Now they just need to nerf the sun a bit. Matches at Damavand Peak when you attack
sick.gif

I heard DICE stat-wiped a lot of boosters on top of the banishment of hackers earlier. Interesting.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Yup, come to the conclusion BF>Cod. Cod is just
sick.gif
compared to BF.

Running with NT on this game is mad fun
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom