Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

No matter how much I try I don't think I could get good at this game. I'm just below avg.
You'd get there. Just slow the pace down, and try to not rush into objectives. And be more aware of the surrounding environment and use it to your advantage.

Here's the thing too.. I like to use the mini map but it doesn't seem to work well on BF3.  Like on MW3 it shows you where all your homies is at but on here only 4-5 dots show up at a time.

yeah the mini map is pretty whack. lol. When in doubt if the individual in front of you is friend or foe, press SELECT to spot him. Helps you pick out enemies... and helps out your teammates direct gunfire there as well.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

^ If you guys ever consider buying BF3, please read the first page and join the platoons, so you'd get up to speed.

Hopping on later after work. That's about 3 hours from now. Anyone wanna squad up? PSN: zk1mpls

Only guys over there in North America that's up at 3am PST is SPIDERMACHINE916, Muhloss, and JPTHE3.
laugh.gif

i hate EOD / MAV bots. I'm trying to shoot enemies and this little bot comes killing me out of nowhere. Hope they get rid of that %%+# or change it or something.

Straight up massacred dudes today in the tank
eek.gif
roll.gif
I missed spawning in the jet, so I said "!+** it, I'll drive a tank"

That Coax LMG is something serious
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
bearvz.png

I can't wait to see how the 44 Magnum handles. I'm this close to unlocking it.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

i hate EOD / MAV bots. I'm trying to shoot enemies and this little bot comes killing me out of nowhere. Hope they get rid of that %%+# or change it or something.
Yeah... The MAV Roadkilling has become an extreme annoyance...
I did that for about 2 weeks a while back & i was just trollin.. that was before the masses knew that it could roadkill & started doing it all the time...

People actual use that as a "tactic"

@%@% needs to be patched for sure...

^ If you guys ever consider buying BF3, please read the first page and join the platoons, so you'd get up to speed.

Hopping on later after work. That's about 3 hours from now. Anyone wanna squad up? PSN: zk1mpls

Only guys over there in North America that's up at 3am PST is SPIDERMACHINE916, Muhloss, and JPTHE3.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure about that? i go to sleep at 2 am
wish we could make a game NT west vs. NT east
nerd.gif

I completely suck at aiming in this game, I stay outlining people with whole clips and then they tag me with 2 bullets and I'm dead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure about that? i go to sleep at 2 am
wish we could make a game NT west vs. NT east
nerd.gif

Oh. 2am. When I'm on, it's almost around 6pm already here... and you said you were on the West Coast. Daylight Savings Time?
nerd.gif
Never really figured out how that works.
laugh.gif
Anyway, I try to play as early as I can. Even tried playing at 6am one time to catch you North American dudes for COD. Can't do that any more.
laugh.gif
To the guy having aiming problems, try firing in bursts. Makes shots more accurate. If you can't help it, some rifles have 1-3 modes of fire, ranging from single shot, burst fire, and full auto. Hope that helps.

I really want to unlock the L85A2.. But that damn dreaded SQDM 5 win crap challenge... I dont enjoy that gamemode what so ever... Terrible challenge.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I really want to unlock the L85A2.. But that damn dreaded SQDM 5 win crap challenge... I dont enjoy that gamemode what so ever... Terrible challenge.
Yup. That's the only challenge left for me on PC to unlock that thing.... I need 3 more wins. Basically the game mode is a campfest.
mad.gif
I hate Caspian Border SQDM the most.

Add me to the PS3 list please, i need some guys to run with!

PSN: J-DIDDS
Join the PS3 Platoon, fam. Haven't run with you since BFBC2. Only see you playing MW3 whenever I'm on. 
laugh.gif

I gotta say these Assignments are much easier to unlock on PC compared to the PS3. You just need to hop onto a Conquest 64 Operation Metro server.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom