Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

just noticed that jet rocket pods are more accurate than attack heli rocket pods.
nerd.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Are there not a lot of people playing the game anymore? After installing the Back To Karkland DLC, I can't find any rooms for conquest. I don't like playing Rush. =(

i tried liking the game after the latest patch but the new suppression is just too much

Do you guys play core or hardcore? I play only hardcore because i can't stand 3d spotting. It looks annoying to me and why would you need that? And in hardcore choppers and jets cannot rape infantry so easily because they can't see them so easily.

Got killed the most humiliating way the other day.

Chilling in one of the cranes in Gulf of Oman with the rocket launcher trying to take a helicopter down, dude drops a c4 on me and sets it off.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST KNIFE ME AND TAKE MY DOG TAGS ???

run n gun is no more... i get saiga 12k'd every 6 seconds in any close quarters map like the canal

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

run n gun is no more... i get saiga 12k'd every 6 seconds in any close quarters map like the canal

Camping + P90 + and standing over a Medkit is the only solution I have for anything against usas or saiga.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Camping + P90 + and standing over a Medkit is the only solution I have for anything against usas or saiga.
Maybe you guys just suck because i haven't had any problems against those guns and i play hardcore only. 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Maybe you guys just suck because i haven't had any problems against those guns and i play hardcore only. 

maybe. too bad i cant be as good as you
frown.gif

*buys plane ticket to japanese suicide forest*

Been hopping on a lot of TDM servers lately. Pretty fun now.
smokin.gif

Getting more used to the angle to get knife kills now. TDM at Strike at Karkand.
165812_10150844561018736_593738735_9742525_457064805_n.jpg

We had a crappy team, so I ended up trolling the other team who likes camping around the edges of the map.
laugh.gif

Seriously... this happens most rounds of TDM I play recently .
30t6p3b.gif
Nobody really runs and guns anymore... but I still do.

After playing so much Day Z I'm really bummed out that DICE didn't release mod tools for this game. The fact the DLC is so spread out makes it even worse. Modding woulda took this game to new levels by now. I have not doubt about that.

I dropped six mines in the air from the passenger seat of the scout heli, ended up with three kills
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well... Double XP Weekend was enjoyable. Spent most of it in Pistol and Knife-only servers.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

OT: Arma III's lighting has potential. Can't wait for E3.

Caught a headshot while i was parachuting with the SKS..... hit the ground right behind another dude and took his dog tags.... TDM is more enjoyable than conquest these days...

people dont know how to stick to the objectives

^ good stuff.
smokin.gif

Yeah... people really don't play the objective. And don't follow server rules. I'm actually a fan of those servers who kill/kick those who use banned weapons (e.g., M26 DART).

Definitely liking the .44 Magnum a lot these days. Used to really hate it back then.

So it seems a lot of the servers on 360 are personal servers now. Kind of sucks, but am happy that there are servers with normal rules.

I really need to learn how to fly a jet and helicopter, I get raped by them every time.

360: Fozzy Badfeet

Barely missed out on my first-ever 100-kill TDM round on Canals. Slightly disappointed.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
That ping though.
sick.gif

411307_10150867381898736_593738735_9819151_1060031215_o.jpg

Massive Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5

[DICE] H Brun | 05.31.12 | 8 comments

We are very happy to present the contents of our next Battlefield 3 game update! This is a big one, rolling out June 4-5. Read on for the full details, including a solution to the M26 dart issue, reduced suppression, and the introduction of colorblind support on console.

The next Battlefield 3 update goes live June 4-5 on all formats. As usual, the period between the last update and this upcoming one has been spent listening to our community, tweaking parameters, balancing performance, and eliminating issues that we have found with your help. In short, the June update will make sure Battlefield 3 plays even better.

The full June update change list is featured below. Changes are valid across all platforms (PC, PlayStation3, and Xbox 360) unless stated otherwise. The schedule for this update is:
PC and Xbox 360 worldwide: June 4th
PlayStation 3 in Japan/Asia: June 5th
PlayStation 3 in all other regions: June 4th

How to download the June update on your platform
PC: As soon as you start your Origin client, the latest game update will automatically start downloading (unless you’ve disabled the option “Automatically keep my games up to date

Can't wait for the patch and the new DLC.

You guys see the new Elite like membership thing Dice is doing ?

Yup. Looking forward getting it. Looks like it's more worth it than the crap MW3 pushed out. Already have Back to Karkand, though.

I wish they somehow fix VOIP eventually. Skype with friends is ok. But nothing with randoms is frustrating.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom