Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Got a copy of the BF3 Premium E3 leaked trailer that was taken down last night. Looks interesting enough to cop.
AC-130?�
nerd.gif

EDIT: Patch should go live in a few hours. On PS3 it's currently live. 1.33GB I think.

Battlelog will be down for maintenance on the 4th of June during these hours: 

7- 12 PDT
10-15 EST
15-20 GMT
16-21 CET

That update took forever on my weak xbox connection, I'm glad they fixed the DART though.

^Info on free premium?

Someone run with me on the 360, man, 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
. This is the only game i play nowadays and i hate playing alone, man. I mostly play 24/7 conquest air maps (CB, KI, Op FireS, etc), 24/7 Operation Metro rush/conquest, and 24/7 sniper lobbies. Send me a request, GT is AO Two.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

frown.gif
laugh.gif
. This is the only game i play nowadays and i hate playing alone, man. I mostly play 24/7 conquest air maps (CB, KI, Op FireS, etc), 24/7 Operation Metro rush/conquest, and 24/7 sniper lobbies. Send me a request, GT is AO Two.
I'll add you tonight. My GT is Fozzy Badfeet.
I dislike playing alone as well. No one ever has a mic and it's hard to work on a squad. I try to heal someone, but they don't back me up. Smh.
mad.gif

A sale is going on at Best Buy for this game, So I decided to get it. This game has a big learning curve for me coming from MW3 but I like it way better, it takes more skill to move around and find people and the maps are much much bigger then mw3.
PSN: LanZeR23
add me if you want to play, I'm still getting the hang of this so sorry if I die a lot.

^ Welcome.
laugh.gif

Make sure you apply to join the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon on Battlelog so you can get up to speed with a squad of NTers. Most of them are pretty good -you can take my word for that.
pimp.gif

Unlocked the AUG A3, SCAR-L, and the SPAS-12 so far for Close Quarters. All guns have been solid so far.
pimp.gif

Btw, the M320 LVG seems to be the noob weapon of choice on Metro Conquest 64 servers these days. Beware.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm going to buy BF3 Premium. Didn't think I was going to but the amount of time I play this game it's worth it.

Also got sent a mean message by a team mate yesterday
roll.gif
we we're doing well in Op Metro and it all started falling apart. It wasn't my fault really, more of a team thing. I know I'm not that good, but not terrible considering this is my first FPS game ever
ohwell.gif

66kef7.png

@zk1MPLS I'm sure you wish you had the PS3 again now that they get to play on the new maps 2 weeks earlier
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

frown.gif
laugh.gif
I dislike playing alone as well. No one ever has a mic and it's hard to work on a squad. I try to heal someone, but they don't back me up. Smh.
mad.gif
Added.
Me and this random person last night were doing work riding around the Buggy playing Conquest, 
laugh.gif
. I was the gunner and he was the driver and we captured every single flag all the time. 
laugh.gif
, it was fun as hell. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

frown.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
Added.
Me and this random person last night were doing work riding around the Buggy playing Conquest, 
laugh.gif
. I was the gunner and he was the driver and we captured every single flag all the time. 
laugh.gif
, it was fun as hell. 
That's what I enjoy, teamwork! I'm about to hop on in a little bit. 

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I'm going to buy BF3 Premium. Didn't think I was going to but the amount of time I play this game it's worth it.

Also got sent a mean message by a team mate yesterday
roll.gif
we we're doing well in Op Metro and it all started falling apart. It wasn't my fault really, more of a team thing. I know I'm not that good, but not terrible considering this is my first FPS game ever
ohwell.gif

66kef7.png

@zk1MPLS I'm sure you wish you had the PS3 again now that they get to play on the new maps 2 weeks earlier
nerd.gif
It's just one week now, after getting Premium. 
wink.gif
 I'll live. But yeah, definitely miss playing with the NT BF3 PS3 guys. 

so just bought it but while i was dling my connection kept going out and my ps3 froze 2 times
mad.gif

i'm like w t f!
so it just finished but it's too late to play now
tired.gif
will hop on tomorrow night

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got the premium last night...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pretty much only game i play really. [/color]

yeah... it took me a few tries to get a game in the new maps... just keep getting out and hoping back in new maps
gun master
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this is actually helping me get my hand gun dog tags
pimp.gif

conquest domination
eek.gif
400pts every time you get one

THinking about grabbing this tonight for the PC.

Let me make sure I got this straight, Premium comes with BF3 and every DLC up to date and early access to future ones?

Back
Top Bottom