Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wait wait... Close Quarters is out for Premium right now??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn. I got premium and didn't even think to run in the new maps. dumb me. Will be doing so after UFC tonight.[/color]

Originally Posted by omgitswes

THinking about grabbing this tonight for the PC.

Let me make sure I got this straight, Premium comes with BF3 and every DLC up to date and early access to future ones?
Yup. Add to that Premium-only weapons and dogtags, and priority server queueing. 
smokin.gif
Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wait wait... Close Quarters is out for Premium right now??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn. I got premium and didn't even think to run in the new maps. dumb me. Will be doing so after UFC tonight.[/color]
It's only out for PS3 Premium users (1 week head start). Won't be out for PC and XBOX360 Premium users until June 11th/12th. Non-Premium users on all formats get it on the 23rd/24th.

After this, Premium users on all formats get 2 weeks early access to all DLC vs. non-Premium.
Originally Posted by sladewilson

Russian Key store has premium for 10.00 USD 
pimp.gif
Wait... proxy servers work?
nerd.gif
 I don't get why they have different pricing for different countries. I got mine for SG$ 64.90 (EA Singapore) -practically the same as US$ 49.99.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hoppin on after u watch the dvr'd UFC... yes yes.[/color]

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by im that one

It's only out for PS3 Premium users (1 week head start). Won't be out for PC and XBOX360 Premium users until June 11th/12th. Non-Premium users on all formats get it on the 23rd/24th.

After this, Premium users on all formats get 2 weeks early access to all DLC vs. non-Premium.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ooooooh... yea i knew i wasn't trippin when i was flippin through maps. off top bro.[/color]

Finally got Close Quarters downloaded and installed on BF3 PC. First thing I did was go play Gun Master on Scrapmetal. Action was intense! Especially since it was a 64-player server.
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Tried using Fraps on my first-ever go-around the map. Ended quite abruptly, if I do say so myself. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

I'll add you tonight. My GT is Fozzy Badfeet.
I dislike playing alone as well. No one ever has a mic and it's hard to work on a squad. I try to heal someone, but they don't back me up. Smh.
mad.gif
Added.
Me and this random person last night were doing work riding around the Buggy playing Conquest, 
laugh.gif
. I was the gunner and he was the driver and we captured every single flag all the time. 
laugh.gif
, it was fun as hell. 
That's what I enjoy, teamwork! I'm about to hop on in a little bit. 

If you guys don't mind, add me, TheGumSoul. I definitely prefer playing with a team of people down to work together. What time do you guys usually hop on?

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Added.
Me and this random person last night were doing work riding around the Buggy playing Conquest, 
laugh.gif
. I was the gunner and he was the driver and we captured every single flag all the time. 
laugh.gif
, it was fun as hell. 
That's what I enjoy, teamwork! I'm about to hop on in a little bit. 

If you guys don't mind, add me, TheGumSoul. I definitely prefer playing with a team of people down to work together. What time do you guys usually hop on?
I'll add you. I'm on normally late evenings Pacific time. But can get a couple of rounds in earlier as well.
Finally unlocked the G36C...This gun is nice. Haha.

^ Definitely one of my favorite guns out there.

Gun Master is such a pain in the @#$!
mad.gif

My kills keep on getting stolen.
indifferent.gif
to bad no smoke Grenades in Gun Master
roll.gif
Yeah. Especially with that new glitch. 
wink.gif
Originally Posted by JACKEL56

is it out for 360 premium users yet?
Yes
Finally unlocked the M5K on Gun Master. Gun is absolutely trash. 
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Absolutely not worth it. All weapons unlocked. 
smokin.gif

this DL took so long i cancelled and put in BLOPS... havent taken it back out

at first i really did like BF better but the pace of COD > .... i have mild ADD
laugh.gif

^ Definitely one of my favorite guns out there.

Gun Master is such a pain in the @#$!
mad.gif

My kills keep on getting stolen.
indifferent.gif
to bad no smoke Grenades in Gun Master
roll.gif
Yeah. Especially with that new glitch. 
wink.gif
Originally Posted by JACKEL56

is it out for 360 premium users yet?
Yes
Finally unlocked the M5K on Gun Master. Gun is absolutely trash. 
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Absolutely not worth it. All weapons unlocked. 
smokin.gif
trash ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gun is beast , with red dot and foregrip and laser
pimp.gif

^I don't know... it just feels like a BB gun compared to the rest out there.
laugh.gif
Going to try it some more later and unlock stuff for it, I guess, and see if things improve.

laugh.gif
Going to try it some more later and unlock stuff for it, I guess, and see if things improve.

the other guns use bigger bullets remember like 3.56 and 5.56 and the nato rounds, its an MP5 pistol bullets i think  the 9mm

laugh.gif

the other guns use bigger bullets remember like 3.56 and 5.56 and the nato rounds, its an MP5 pistol bullets i think  the 9mm
Oh... right. That's why it sucks at mid-range. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Btw, the Close Quarters maps are larger than what I expected 16-24 players should be the sweet spot for these maps. 64 players last night was just a total cluster#$@#. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom