Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

New maps are fun and fast pace.
What I noticed is that there are several ways to one objective unlike Operation Metro conquest where there are only 3 ways to flag B.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Double XP June 16-17

for......
http://www.cinemablend.co...-Quarters-DLC-43545.html

[h2]Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend Celebrates Close Quarters DLC[/h2]

Author: Pete Haas

published: 2012-06-13 09:35:42

Battlefield_3_Double_XP_Weekend_43545.jpg

By now, Battlefield 3 players on all three platforms have access to the Close Quarters expansion pack. To celebrate, DICE is hosting a double XP event for the game.

Close Quarters adds several new indoor maps to the game. The focus is on room-to-room infantry fighting rather than large-scale battles with vehicles. The tighter maps enables DICE to ramp up the destructible environments, so expect maps to be ripped to shreds over the course of a match.

In order to get Close Quarters this week, you need to be a BF3 Premium member. The service, available for a $50 fee, gives you access to every expansion pack for the game two weeks before it's available to the public. Members also receive a number of other benefits, including access to special events and server queue priority. If you don't spring for Premium, you'll have to wait until June 19th (PS3) or June 26th (Xbox 360/PC) to get Close Quarters.

The double XP weekend is open to both Premium and non-Premium members alike. Your points total on every ranked match will be doubled at the end of the round. The double XP will be applied on maps from the base game, the Back to Karkand expansion, or Close Quarters.

The event kicks off at 3AM EST on June 16th. It runs until 3AM EST on June 18th. Not sure why they make the timeframes for their double XP events so narrow. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there looking to play on Friday night, too. Guess they don't want people leveling up too quickly, though.

are they %*#!!%! kidding me.... now that they have ANOTHER 50 dollars of mine they give double xp for NON premium members too!?!?!
mad.gif
W T F....
that !+$@ right there pisses me the **@@ off!

played two of the new maps they are good so far seem pretty big but that might be because i dont know them too well.

well that was fun while it lasted ran for HELLA long with yalla on sat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i must have put 12 hours that day
sick.gif
tired.gif
overall i ranked 10 ranks... cleared the first wave of the gun assignments
was banned from like 2-3 servers
mad.gif

i know the quick routes to each flag in the cq maps
happy.gif

got 200 kills on my m5k
100+ on spas
got like 2-3(not ribbons) medals for flag atker
ranked up each class except recon about 4 stars
also got the dog tags for 100 hours on russain and american sides
ran with a couple of nt members, but not at the same time
can't wait til the next double xp event

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

thinking of buying this game, how much longer will it be supported on consoles?
Up past March 2013, when the last DLC drops. Should be a long enough time to enjoy it.
Approved the applications on the NT BF3 PS3 Platoon. 

Spidermachine916, looks like us Premium users get a second Double XP Weekend this coming weekend as well. Premium-only, so at least we still weren't shafted for paying $50 for nothing.
laugh.gif
 Awesome. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Up past March 2013, when the last DLC drops. Should be a long enough time to enjoy it.

Spidermachine916, looks like us Premium users get a second Double XP Weekend this coming weekend as well. Premium-only, so at least we still weren't shafted for paying $50 for nothing.
laugh.gif
 Awesome. 
pimp.gif

wait what? another double xp weekend this weekend?!

awww shieeeet
time to grind again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

link?

laugh.gif
 Awesome. 
pimp.gif

awww shieeeet
time to grind again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

link?
It's on the premium page in the game and the battlelog.

On a side note, am I the only one that doesn't use grips on my guns? They don't do anything beneficial for me except reduce aimed weapon sway. Heck, it even reduces accuracy when equipped.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
 Awesome. 
pimp.gif

awww shieeeet
time to grind again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

link?
It's on the premium page in the game and the battlelog.

On a side note, am I the only one that doesn't use grips on my guns? They don't do anything beneficial for me except reduce aimed weapon sway. Heck, it even reduces accuracy when equipped.
laugh.gif
I just use have it equipped just so I don't have to manually turn off the flashlight and the laser sight. 
laugh.gif
 The grip works well for me, though.
Just reset my stats on Battlelog for BF3 PC. Looks like my SPM is 904 right now and the W/L is pretty nice. But I think my brother's been playing with my account. My K/D is back to #$$@@.  It was 2.5+ when I last checked! Wth is he doing with my stats... I won't let him play no more.
roll.gif

so what does resetting the stats do?
does it take away your rank? start from the bottom again
sick.gif
?
are your dog tags still there?
your weapons progression?
what?

These statistics will be permanently reset:

Score/Min
    W/L ratio
    Accuracy
    K/D ratio

All Time Statistics and all other values will be unaffected

Go to your over view on the battlelog and theres a button below your stats on the right side to do so.

Back
Top Bottom