BE CAREFUL WITH WWW.PICKYOURSHOES.COM

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Dude is getting hostile.
You would too if you were in his situation.

I really don't understand why people are telling him he's stupid or whatever for returning his shoes. It's his personal decision.

Zappos >>> PYS.com

is OP really gonna reply to everyones comments about him?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Wow, fam is trying to look out for you kiddies, and getting bashed on...NT is really on the verge of converting to ISS.

smh.gif
EVERYTHING has to turn into a joke.

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

trethousandgt... your taking what im sayin wrong ,im jus sayin you gotta know what your buying before you buy it....if i go to a new car lot and buy a car and take it home and then a day or so later i dont like the quality of the leather do you think they're gonna refund me ?no way in hell bro....i feel what you saying and it is @%@*#%%* what they doin im jus sayin check +#%# out before you buy it. once again goodluck with your situation.
log out.

why's the jumpman tat you got have a basketball thats larger than jordan's torso? %%%@ out of here. looking all short and stubby like its asilhouette of robert tractor traylor.

yeah dude PYS is probably the most trustworthy and legit sneaker site everyone has dealt with them, so telling us to watch out for something that is yourmistake is not looking out for people.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

CarolCitysFinest wrote:

trethousandgt... your taking what im sayin wrong ,im jus sayin you gotta know what your buying before you buy it....if i go to a new car lot
and buy a car and take it home and then a day or so later i dont like the quality of the leather do you think they're gonna refund me ?no way in hell
bro....i feel what you saying and it is @%@*#%%* what they doin im jus sayin check +#%# out before you buy it. once again goodluck with your situation.
log out.

why's the jumpman tat you got have a basketball thats larger than jordan's torso? %%%@ out of here. looking all short and stubby like its a
silhouette of robert tractor traylor.

googled him
roll.gif
laugh.gif

trethousandgt... your taking what im sayin wrong ,im jus sayin you gotta know what your buying before you buy it....if i go to a new car lot and buy a car and take it home and then a day or so later i dont like the quality of the leather do you think they're gonna refund me ?no way in hell bro....i feel what you saying and it is @%@*#%%* what they doin im jus sayin check +#%# out before you buy it. once again goodluck with your situation.
log out.

why's the jumpman tat you got have a basketball thats larger than jordan's torso? %%%@ out of here. looking all short and stubby like its a silhouette of robert tractor traylor.
laugh.gif
Hi Hater

i know man i feel ya ,its like that cause i got it when i was 14 n got bigger since then, it was really good when i first got it but now the arm with thebasketball is all stretched out and the ball is kind of egg shaped
laugh.gif

But why are you tryin to knock on me cause of the tats i have ?does this thread have anything to do with mine or anyone elses tats?...why dont you log offbeing that you dont even comment on the subject that op started?

log out.

why's the jumpman tat you got have a basketball thats larger than jordan's torso? %%%@ out of here. looking all short and stubby like its a silhouette of robert tractor traylor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the heads up, but PYS is legit, never had to return anything.

Why do you quote like that though? **** is throwing me off.

Damn, just use the quote button...

But anyways, yeah they're being %%!#% if they're not honoring their own return policy, BUT at the same time, you yourself need to be careful when 1.you're not dealing with larger companies and 2. you're purchasing things you're not really sure you want when you're gonna be paying forshipping to you and back to return the merchandise. That's a waste of money. Personally, I will only purchase something I'm absolutely positive I wantand won't need to return if the policy is that I have to pay for shipping to return, am more likely to purchase from a large retail store that I can returnthe merchandise in-store, and almost always only make purchases if there's free shipping, unless it's the rare occasion where the deal including theshipping is too good to pass up.

dudes are really questioning why he OP returned them like it has something to do with the topic.

im surprised that you guys think just because you havent had any problems with a company that another person won't.

people are on here defending PYS like theyre sponsored by them or something.

They've never short-changed me, but i ordered some XX3s from PYS around release date.
Got a confirmation email from them, then a few days later they mailed me to say the shoes weren't available.

Can't help but think i got pushed to the back of the queue because i'm out of the country, and that they sold the shoes to someone in the U.S. instead
because it was easier.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^ word on point, this from a dude posting pics of his dusty girl on the net
You mad kid?

PYS > your life.

**** with this nonsense.
roll.gif
Why you worried about the next man'sfemale anyways? Dude posted his chick and you got caught looking. Keep it moving son.

sorry to hear about your troubles. that's the problem with some of these internet based shoe stores. they don't give a flip about customer service.their mentality is, if there's a problem, it's YOUR problem, not theirs.

How did you pay? File a claim with your credit card, if that's the method you paid. Send an email to PYS stating that DC is showing that both pairs were infact delivered and that you'll be escalating your claim with your CC company and the BBB. This is all assuming you've followed their returninstructions/policy. Returns are inevitable with online shopping and most companies realize this.

Back
Top Bottom