BE CAREFUL WITH WWW.PICKYOURSHOES.COM

thats why online stores are my last resort. NT buy/sell forum FTW (most of the time)
laugh.gif

what happened with flightclub and gotty?

this pickyourshoes thing is stupid tho...

when you return your shoes to nike it takes 10 business days for you to get your money back...so you gotta wait a while

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

why did you return them?wrong size or what?If you just changed your mind i dont blame them for not refunding you...IF there was somethin wrong with them i understand where your comin from but if not thats jus lame on your part...

Joe billionaire are you blind? Did you not see the delivery date back to them? I returned them 3 months ago!!!!
laugh.gif
10 days i wish. And to the person thatsaid return them in the same box, had i done that i would have had ZERO recourse, atleast with this i have two individual tracking numbers showing delivery.Once again to everyone that understands A RETURN POLICY, i really hope this helps for future reference. To everyone trying to bash someone WHO KNOWS HOW TOCONDUCT BUSINESS ON THE NET, you reallly need to go back to school seriously, there is not argument in pick your shoes favor, NONE. They have a return policy,i followed their guidlines, and they are trying to scam me out of my money plain and simple.

they hell with them i ordered some shoes from them i live 2 citys away from chino %@%% took 3weeks to get my shoes!!

eff pickyourshoes

you a punk for buying shoes and returning them. point blank period. YOU GOT TAXED, take the L stop crying.

And the award for DUMBEST reply goes to mr BTK, a punk for returning something?
laugh.gif
I have never seen such moronic replies i literally almost fell out of myseat when i read that. Sadly, it looks like niketalk is becoming WORSE than ISS. To bad there isn't an mandatory IQ test to take before joining thismessage board, a lot of you wouldn't make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom