Beanie Sigel Saved Kanye From A Chain Robbery

Originally Posted by highlife32

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Beans shoulda let that s*** happen to give b***h a** kanye a reality check............

I seen kanye get run out the club in dago, he just got done performing and thought he was the s***, ordering bottles, hella chicks, till real n****z run up in the VIP, his security had to run him out the backdoor...............

scary a** n****, I bet he never performs in dago again

when are you gonna stop posting? you know you are lying out your god damn +%+...the last time 'Ye made a high profile appearance in a SAN DIEGO (not DAGO) club was in 05 at Stingaree...he's performed twice here since then...%#!@ you talkin bout...

LMAO @ this dude gettin all butt hurt from one of my posts.........

I seen that s*** happen with my own eyes, it was at 4th & B in 2006, kanye got outta DAGO with a quickness.

And FYI smarta**, unless your square a** lives in la jolla or PB, just about everybody who lives in SD calls it DAGO, u think im lying.......

dagosd.com

P.S..........get off my nuts
Kanye performed at 4th & B in 04 "smart**" And he's been here three times since there for shows...so much for never coming back right?

and no +!*! a lot of people call it Dago, my school was in the same league as "dago" high school...doesn't mean it's not a dumb %%$+*$@ name

StaXX wrote:

Beans shoulda let that s*** happen to give b***h a** kanye a reality check............

I seen kanye get run out the club in dago, he just got done performing and thought he was the s***, ordering bottles, hella chicks, till real n****z run up in the VIP, his security had to run him out the backdoor...............

when are you gonna stop posting? you know you are lying out your god damn +%+...the last time 'Ye made a high profile appearance in a SAN DIEGO (not DAGO) club was in 05 at Stingaree...he's performed twice here since then...%#!@ you talkin bout...

I seen that s*** happen with my own eyes, it was at 4th & B in 2006, kanye got outta DAGO with a quickness.

And FYI smarta**, unless your square a** lives in la jolla or PB, just about everybody who lives in SD calls it DAGO, u think im lying.......

dagosd.com

Aren't you like 40? 

Arent you like 12?

dagosd.com

Kanye performed at 4th & B in 04 "smart**" And he's been here three times since there for shows...so much for never coming back right?

and no +!*! a lot of people call it Dago, my school was in the same league as "dago" high school...doesn't mean it's not a dumb %%$+*$@ name

Yea, he was there in 04, 05, and 06 and like I said he aint performed IN A CLUB IN DAGO SINCE THEN. He might have performed at the sports arena, but thats a whole different thing.

And u must have went to Point Loma or Mission Bay HS or some square a** school because EVERYONE i know call it "dago" or a part of town u might not know about "southeast dago", u f****n clown.........

People from SF call it FRISCO, is that also a dumb nickname? You wouldnt know unless you've actually lived there, which Im guessing u never have. I bet u dont even live in SD either. U are a nerd and u probably live somewhere in Temecula tryin to say u live in compton or dago.

Get a life square, and if u wanna come see me(if u actually in DAGO), Ill be @ logan & 45th(SOUTHEAST DAGO if u aint too scared) all weekend......................

Yea, and kanye is still a b***h

indifferent.gif
highlife32 wrote:

dagosd.com

Yea, he was there in 04, 05, and 06 and like I said he aint performed IN A CLUB IN DAGO SINCE THEN. He might have performed at the sports arena, but thats a whole different thing.

And u must have went to Point Loma or Mission Bay HS or some square a** school because EVERYONE i know call it "dago" or a part of town u might not know about "southeast dago", u f****n clown.........

People from SF call it FRISCO, is that also a dumb nickname? You wouldnt know unless you've actually lived there, which Im guessing u never have. I bet u dont even live in SD either. U are a nerd and u probably live somewhere in Temecula tryin to say u live in compton or dago.

Get a life square, and if u wanna come see me(if u actually in DAGO), Ill be @ logan & 45th(SOUTHEAST DAGO if u aint too scared) all weekend......................

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Dago?
laugh.gif
Where hell is that?

Its a beautiful place your lame a** will never get to see since u stuck somewhere in Iowa...........

U can watch on youtube how beautiful it is.....................

Everybody know Kanye is not the street type.. So if somebody beat him for his chain, nobody would really care and he could buy another one with ease

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

Everybody know Kanye is not the street type.. So if somebody beat him for his chain, nobody would really care and he could buy another one with ease

So if u have 10 million dollars and someone was to snatch a mil of it, does that make it ok because u have 9 more mil? If it was u, wouldnt u fight for that mil?

It comes down to respect...............if n****s respected kanye, they wouldnt be trying to rob him in the first place. Mitchy Slick or Jay Rock can go anywhere without worrying about being robbed. And if they was to get robbed, plz believe they would stand up for themselves. Just because a n**** is rich, that means its ok to be a b***h??

dagosd.com

everything you said is wrong. continuing to argue would be a lost cause.

laugh.gif
  e beef in the mean streets of "DAGO"

what the hell do you expect him to do tho?   go to logan and 45th  and ask every single person posted over there "excuse me sir are you highlife32 from niketalk? i'm here to make your shoulders clap"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

what the hell do you expect him to do tho?   go to logan and 45th  and ask every single person posted over there "excuse me sir are you highlife32 from niketalk?
roll.gif

dagosd.com

internet thugs....... ya all need hugs

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Jay basically didn't need Beans around to be no trigger man anymore cause that's basically what he was used for,same reason why 50 keep Yayo around.

id fight yayo before id fight 50...
laugh.gif
True but anyone that had a problem with 50 would have to go thru Yayo first, and we all know Yayo wud of had no problem doing time for 50.
True just like Beans wouldn't have had a problem doing time or killing a +@!%@ for Jay.  Jay does everything about business and he don't really give a +@!* bout most of his relationships with people and maybe that's how you gain so much wealth but damn...how many %#$!%% you gonna leave behind. You don't gotta carry %#$!%% but at least be loyal to those loyal to you.
What you talkin bout? Bleek is still one hit away.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

So if u have 10 million dollars and someone was to snatch a mil of it, does that make it ok because u have 9 more mil? If it was u, wouldnt u fight for that mil?

It comes down to respect...............if n****s respected kanye, they wouldnt be trying to rob him in the first place. Mitchy Slick or Jay Rock can go anywhere without worrying about being robbed. And if they was to get robbed, plz believe they would stand up for themselves. Just because a n**** is rich, that means its ok to be a b***h??

So Kanye West should prove himself and fight for his chain and lose his life?? Its not being a b***h if Kanye gets robbed The person is saying that like Kanye is proven in the street thats what I'm saying.. Its not cool to lose a mil, but is it cool to lose your life over that million when you can LIVE to continue to make more money?? LOL well you be tough and lose your life..so if Mitchy Slick or Jay Rock didnt have any heat in a city that they're not from they gonna stand up for that chain and lose their life!!!

roll.gif

highlife is got to be the dumbest

@#$!$ sound like riley in the episode when he got his chain taken

"see huey you aint a real @#$!$ like me..."

Back
Top Bottom