Been a while, Hope you guys have been well.....Post Your Kids!!!!

Hello NT fam. I'm willing to bet barely anyone on here these days was on back when I was all over this board but figured I'd come back on and say what's up - hopefully some of the old crew is still around. My kids are getting older so wanted to share some pics and see how yours are doing. I remember some dudes on here had kids and we used to have a fun time sharing pics of them.

Emerson (my daughter) is now 5 and Jack (my son) is now three. These kids are the best ever. I am very lucky.

Emerson and Jack (from our recent trip to Turks & Caicos):

View media item 415301

Last Holloween:

View media item 415359

Jack (this kid is going to be reeling in the chicks):

View media item 415360

Emerson:

View media item 415364

been a minute dude...I remember you would throw shade at the thick chicks and it never ended up well. 

laugh.gif

been a minute dude...I remember you would throw shade at the thick chicks and it never ended up well. 

:lol:

Ha, ha. Truth. Glad to see NT is not really into fat chicks anymore. I saw some post about fit girls and added to it.

Hovkid is white![emoji]128558[/emoji]
jk
we are expecting our first kid end of Oct. we find out the sex May 30th

Fat chicks are still very much liked around here. Nothing's changed..

Last edited:
Damn.......time flies. The girl is 5 already? How is the the other 5 doin? (Bmw)

I remember you HovKid...welcome back!....

Here is my daughter, Hannah...she is a little over 4-months old...My cutie-pie, my world.

View media item 415558
She was born last December, this is our first baby for my wife and I.

It's seriously such an amazing experience, everyday she is learning something new. She finally learned how to roll over on her own about 2 weeks ago...:pimp:

Anyways, congrats on your kids, they look very happy!

dang, my ex has kids.. they're aren't mine but I treated them as my own :wow: :frown: |I

this thread is kinda making me sad

Cute kids guise :smokin

Cute kids to the guys who posted and hope the ones expecting ones come out healthy!

my son is 3 months old. never used to sweat spending money before but that's changed - i have cut down on the frivolity. wish i made lawyer money but i'm glad i don't work lawyer hours. lil' man amazes me everyday. his first trip to the aquarium and he was mesmerized.

View media item 415767

Back
Top Bottom