Been here since 1999, OG's Check In

I was 10 years old in 99 :lol:

Joined in 04 though :lol:

Had like 20 names over the years, at this point I think I have like 200k+ posts total :lol: :smh:

checking in -

I kinda miss browsing NT on my Sidekick. >D

y'all remember this?
nbdsi.jpg
Context?

Is this the collage that @Peep Game made with all of his "pay to play" clients?

I remember you got a good deal on a Lexus from a desperate seller. Can you recount the story?

Dude you've got an amazing memory, Honestly I can't even remember all the details of that story (wish I could) that thing lasted forever, let somebody have it on loan and they crashed it into a center divider while drunk.....smh RIP

joined in 2004. things i've gotten for free from other people on NT: tons of candy/snacks from around the world, a swoosh account, buncha shoes, plenty of shirts, toys, a supreme pen, and a bunch of other things. dudes have visited me here in hawaii and i met up with two on my last trip to disneyland. have met a few more irl and everyone has been super nice. i remember taking one dude and his wife to the beach and it was cold, windy, and rainy and he still wanted to snorkel so we jumped in and i helped him grab a turtle and ride it for a short bit. til this day he still says that was one of the coolest things he ever did and that was like 2006 or something :lol: mannnn i got so many good memories and have met some really good people on here. the relationships made have been the best thing by far. forever grateful for NT.

it's been like 3 years, I counted it as a loss, no biggie.....I can't believe you remembered that, Crazy!
That was when I first ventured into the General section, so I remember most of the very early stories I came across. It had to be Summer 2007. I think the guy who sold it to you got kicked out of his wife or girlfriend's place. Does that ring any bells?

That was when I first ventured into the General section, so I remember most of the very early stories I came across. It had to be Summer 2007. I think the guy who sold it to you got kicked out of his wife or girlfriend's place. Does that ring any bells?
DUDE! that was it, yup it was super shady because I got it for $2,300 with wheel that cost like $1000 because he needed the cash fast........man good times lol

Back
Top Bottom