Been here since 1999, OG's Check In

I thought the same thing but I don't think that's her. I was low key trying to get at her in the DMs like literally 13 years ago but she kept asking me workout questions and stuff. I was like "I don't think we're on the same page..."
I recall her having a couple tatts but I'm not sure. The NT detectives need to get to work on this one. Some NTer who met Bana at a summit got with her for a while.

Anyone remember Jordan Freak 32 ? He had some dope fits in wdywt also cool photoshops :lol:
That kid was also way younger than me and joined way earlier than me too :lol: he also had those cool tee's from threadless which I ended up copying from :lol:
And also the guy from wdywt who had that same pose for every pic (pointing at the cam) also exclusively wore sunglasses and had a grin :nerd:

Oh yea that dude with all the sbs lol

tumblr_lwx7lisHQI1qfuwnj.jpg

Yeah, I remember Sportfreak. :lol:

-Drew

Yeah Ubiquitee or something was her sn, she was dating Travie before he got with Katy Perry. Her brother was Drewtherightthing
I chatted with homeboy on AIM. I know he went to private school, skipped a grade or two, and was on pace to attend Ivy League. His family was well off. I didn't want to get too personal and ask him what his parents did for a living, but I was curious.

been here since 99, NT used that free message board that used same account across the board if another message board used the same thing. Thats why my SN is totally random and nothing about shoes, it was for a car message board hence the "GTS" and when I finally joined in.....

<--------------- 2000

I was able to just "join" NT without having to sign up for that message board account.

That was almost 20 years ago fam!

Last edited:
I chatted with homeboy on AIM. I know he went to private school, skipped a grade or two, and was on pace to attend Ivy League. His family was well off. I didn't want to get too personal and ask him what his parents did for a living, but I was curious.
Damn, the homie just said "AIM" that alone brings back some nostalgia :blush:

I thought the same thing but I don't think that's her. I was low key trying to get at her in the DMs like literally 13 years ago but she kept asking me workout questions and stuff. I was like "I don't think we're on the same page..."

That’s most def her fam. And I vaguely remember her saying y’all were cool, this coulda been as far back as the aol aim days. I wonder did henz smash, he was taking trips :rofl:

whatever happen to SAIS?

Last I saw he was being one of those photographers who takes pics of naked and half naked women. I asked him about it because I saw he took pics of sexy Tabitha from married to the mob. That girl is fine. I think she’s the daughter of haze.

Also i’ve been visiting nt since I was 15-16. That’s over half my life. Found it through the kixology site.

Not that old, but I remember reading through this thread and giving myself a stomach ache from laughing so much.

https://niketalk.com/threads/last-time-you-crapped-yourself-vol-mudbutt.519416/

This post specifically is when the tears started rolling :rofl:

never pooped myself..but i remember in the 3rd grade i was in class and i felt the gopher poppin out..

eyes watery,standing real straight trying not to move then i snipped the turtle head..

it was chillin in my undies for a lil bit, we had just read stone soup so we had to make our own stews with ingredients we brought from home..come to think of it we always were making food in that class...

teacher was a fat lady...

anyway..i now had this little golfball sized turd rolling in my power ranger undies..i tried to pull on them to release it but the elastic made it difficult..i ended smushing a little bit of it..

i pretended to go sharpen my pencil and i just stuck my hand thru my zipper and let it fall down to where my ankle was..

i walked back towards my group lifted my pant leg a lil bit and let it roll out by a nearby group of kids..noone saw me..

we were done with our group project then i heard someone scream....ewwwwwwwww

some kid stepped in it and then everyone started freaking out..

what is it!!! and i just chilled at my seat eating my soup like a boss

Damn, the homie just said "AIM" that alone brings back some nostalgia :blush:

Man... I remember having a separate “Buddy List” on AIM called “Shoe Hookups”, all from NT Members.

Haven’t talked to him in ages, but I definitely remember chatting with JumpmanSt here and there. Many others, too... That’s what kept us all connected beyond the forum before NT (NikePark) :nthat:

RIP AIM :ohwell:

Anyone remember Andy Christ aka Media2017? Any bets on whether the guy is still alive? He put the world on to shape shifting reptilians.

Who was the guy that posted all the adidas stuff?

jmadidas?

jersey joe?

its buggin me. Can't remember.

I think it was jmadidas2001 or something like that

Back
Top Bottom