Beer Pong?

Originally Posted by GG23

I was just about to head out to go play when I saw this post.  Thought I had to comment.  I drive around with a table, cups and balls in the back of my car.  Always gotta be ready for a game.

I've seen people get into fights cause of it... Beer pong is never to be taken lightly. 

OD

Originally Posted by nyk2010

damn elbows much? �its like a layup with the amount of leaning these guys do.
Wow, if they let me shoot like that I would win that 50K EASY
pimp.gif

How the hell are they gonna let people shoot like that in the "World Series of Beer Pong"????�
mad.gif

My house rules are:

Elbows can't pass the end of the table

2 re-racks per side

Bounce is 2 cups

Island is 2 cups

Same cup is just 2 cups

If it hits the rim of a cup and goes in another it's 2 cups, it doesn't matter how many cups it hits, it's only 2 cups.

If you hit 3 shots in a row (Fire) you get a extra shot.

There is one celebrity shot per side

Guys can only finger and girls can only blow for defense.

Redemption is shoot till you miss, if you make all the cups then each side restarts with 3 cups.

Originally Posted by retro330

Originally Posted by SubyWill

I'm probably the best beer pong player here, I'll put up a grand on it too.
You got 23 posts
roll.gif
I don't see how posts is relevant to one's beer pong skills.

But, I rarely play...I'm ok though.

Originally Posted by SubyWill

I'm probably the best beer pong player here, I'll put up a grand on it too.
You got 23 posts
roll.gif
I don't see how posts is relevant to one's beer pong skills.

But, I rarely play...I'm ok though.

Same cup made is game here i play troll sometimes.One rule thats kinda funny is if you hit the rookie cup(middle cup when all ten are there) as your first shot you have to pull you pants down till you make another

Same cup made is game here i play troll sometimes.One rule thats kinda funny is if you hit the rookie cup(middle cup when all ten are there) as your first shot you have to pull you pants down till you make another

Not really that srs, I play but I expect to win all the time...the competitive spirit

Not really that srs, I play but I expect to win all the time...the competitive spirit

Play practically every other weekend at a friend's house.  We like to do it up on holidays or special events like the Super Bowl.

9r4lte.jpg

This was 4v4 each side had somewhere between 1.5-2 cases of beer in the cups.  On the normal days we play 15 cup 3v3 Civil War.

Play practically every other weekend at a friend's house.  We like to do it up on holidays or special events like the Super Bowl.

9r4lte.jpg

This was 4v4 each side had somewhere between 1.5-2 cases of beer in the cups.  On the normal days we play 15 cup 3v3 Civil War.

The WSOBP rules are a DAMN joke...

Pull cup after you make it, so no same cup...
Make different cups you only get one ball back...
Re rack at 6 3 1 automatically...
Lean as much as you want...
Bounce is 1, can't block it...

Stupid.

Stupid.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Played against these two dudes from st. johns, you would have thought they played everyday. Homie looked me in the eyes as he shot and made it clean everytime. Rude awakening smh..
30t6p3b.gif

My old school, always making me proud.

I used play all the time in college but have considerably slowed down since I've been in the real world, though slow down at this point means like once every two weeks. I can easily say I'm one of the best beer pong players I've ever come across and I will purposely team up with terrible players just to make the games a challenge sometimes.

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Played against these two dudes from st. johns, you would have thought they played everyday. Homie looked me in the eyes as he shot and made it clean everytime. Rude awakening smh..
30t6p3b.gif

My old school, always making me proud.

I used play all the time in college but have considerably slowed down since I've been in the real world, though slow down at this point means like once every two weeks. I can easily say I'm one of the best beer pong players I've ever come across and I will purposely team up with terrible players just to make the games a challenge sometimes.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Stupid.

Lol doesnt seem hard

Stupid.

Lol doesnt seem hard

Originally Posted by locpy

9r4lte.jpg

i would like to play 100 cup one day

Stupid.

Lol doesnt seem hard
Doesn't seem hard but that's not the way beer pong should be played in my opinion.  I am 6'7'' and if I leaned it seems like it would be too easy.

Stupid.

Lol doesnt seem hard
Doesn't seem hard but that's not the way beer pong should be played in my opinion.  I am 6'7'' and if I leaned it seems like it would be too easy.

Originally Posted by locpy

9r4lte.jpg

i would like to play 100 cup one day

Back
Top Bottom