Before you disrespect somebody by calling them an Animal....

I love how felines, no matter how big or small, still demonstrate the exact same mannerisms across their entire bloodline. :smile:

So cute...but I wonder if it just peaced in the morning. That baby probably ain't gonna make it long alone... :rolleyes

So cute...but I wonder if it just peaced in the morning. That baby probably ain't gonna make it long alone... :rolleyes

I was wondering too. Just going off vibes (... :lol: ...), I would say the leopard takes care of it long enough until it is capable of taking care of itself. I see them becoming best friends, brothers; hunting together. Until one day, the baby baboon gets caught in it's own dilemma. It has to help the leopard hunt one of it's very own kind. What happens after that is just... :kanyeshrug

I was wondering too. Just going off vibes (... :lol: ...), I would say the leopard takes care of it long enough until it is capable of taking care of itself. I see them becoming best friends, brothers; hunting together. Until one day, the baby baboon gets caught in it's own dilemma. It has to help the leopard hunt one of it's very own kind. What happens after that is just... :kanyeshrug

At the end of the video I thought they meant the monkey died by it being silenced by the cold :frown:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it goes both ways, just like people. We're all animals at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Babooonnss!! Yoooo! I want no parts of that funk, damn...
embarassed.gif

I love big cats :pimp:

I wonder if it ever ended up eating the mama baboon. All that love and compassion is cool but she still gotta eat.

amazing

Pixar or disney or whoever the **** needs to get on this ASAP

At the end of the video I thought they meant the monkey died by it being silenced by the cold :frown:

me too :frown: :frown:

nice vid man

Back
Top Bottom