Behind the scenes of Nelly's "Stepped on My J's" Video -Many unreleased shoes shown

Originally Posted by jefffort5

2. 90% of the responses in here have been typical responses from sneaker heads or hype beasts who are either mad they cant get the shoe so they hate...or mad because they're disgracing your culture...idk...maybe yall the ones who need to grow up...

Maybe I'm one of those in the 90 percentile. However, I don't hate the game, only the wack player they call JD. He acts like a low-life imbecile onthat whole video thread. Jay-Z got money, Nas, Lebron, Kobe, etc ..... but they carry themselves respectfully and WITH CLASS. My viewpoint is like Holy Crap,how old is JD these days b/c I sure can't tell he's a mature adult in that video. And Janet married THAT dude who acts like a self-promoting, spoiledchild? I just hate to see grown (aged in JD's case) men act like that. That's only my beef about JD, even though, yes, I would like some of hislimited/exclusive kicks aka Katrina IIIs and black/green Spiz'ikes. But whatever.

its cool when u get those kicks though.......and just for making a song about it......i wouldnt complain if i got those for free....

i don't mean to say anything but i'm 2:51 into the video at this moment and there is NOTHING in the video, so far, that we HAVEN'T seen. myquestions are:

**JD's DMP 11's... i bet most of the stock in the world belongs to NT'ers
roll.gif

**jordan 6 rings... really, who cares about those atrocities?
**lebron AF1's??? nah, not interested. plus, i as well as a few other lucky NT'ers are just miles from campus. i'm sure if we snuck into theright building or know the right person who knows the right person, we could see those. (i HAVE seen and HELD the stealth 20 jordan/force fusions and the2.5's which are BOTH sick, and i DISLIKE .5 jordan shoes.
** and lastly... NO ONE CARES FOR JORDAN 6 RINGS.
laugh.gif

these dudes are acting like the "yall Nz can't get these exclusives" crowd. you know, the ones who have the american flag XIII's.

now i'm 6:45 into the video and still HAVE NOT seen anything that is
eek.gif

not trying to hate but this didn't impress me. i appreciate the fact of meeting howard white and gentry PERSONALLY, than seeing these dudes sneakers thatwe've all seen before.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Nelly = Wack
Song = Horrible
Shoes = No heat

you=hater

2. 90% of the responses in here have been typical responses from sneaker heads or hype beasts who are either mad they cant get the shoe so they hate...or mad because they're disgracing your culture...idk...maybe yall the ones who need to grow up...
co-sign...there is definitely heat in that vid so why are yall hating? and thats just the tour bus...imagine their closets

but if i were nelly i would at least try and get a check for promoting for nike and jordan

I'm a hater because I think Nelly is wack, and this song sucks?

90% of the rap artists go straight to the recycling bin these days. All of Nellys **#+ sounds the same as 90% of the rap game these days - GARBAGE.
As faras the shoes - They didnt pick up any of the actual heat and show it to the camera. They let the heat sit in the background and held up some ugly fusions, 6rings, and spizikes..... Last I checked those were were not heat, so let me edit my last statement:

Nelly = Wack
Song = Horrible
Shoes they held up tot he camera and bragged like there was no tomorrow = No heat

RIP Hip Hop
1998-XXXX

see Nas was right hip hop is dead...1st of all Nelly and JD are acting like

JD: yo nah mean Nelly sooon i got some DMP 11s nah mean...aint nobody got these

Nelly: I feel ya derty..look at dese 6 rings ere'...joints is crack..when they come out they gonna sell out

Ciara:...(well she's lucky you can sing and dance and she looks good)

they have nooooooo heat stop...they are actin like lil kids with kicks that we all have and seen before....smh ...and as for Gentry..just let him play with hisrainbow 6s with nelly and JD

this is why jordans got wack look at these wack dudes ....makes me wanna sell of my whole collection

yeah i'm gonna just say this video makes me sick for some reason. nelly is a bafoon. lol. he needs to be a fitness trainer instead of a rapper. andjd....well we knew hes wack stick to makin pop songs

Originally Posted by Zach13g

anyone have old pics of Nelly wearing Fake Jordan's?

"JD

if you still stuck in the Air Force 1 era you can turn this off right now"

& these fools are holding up Air Force 1's (fusions) in horrible colorways. I don't even think they realize that fusions are Air Force 1's

laugh.gif
true indeed. that whole video was pretty amusing just for thesheer amount of stupidity showcased

JD (holding puke colored spiz'ikes): "these are DISGUSTING right here!"

laugh.gif
he's right about one thing...

M!ke

Originally Posted by DJ236

Some of yall aren't looking deep enough to see the heat.. I see:
-CDP XI's
-White/Red XIII Highs
-CDP V's with the #23 on the side
-White/Red XX3's
-Carmine VI's
-There's probably more CDP Retro's in there but it's blurry

I, along with mostly everybody in this thread, don't care about the non-Sig shoes though.
and you look real close I think on the far right you can see the Bred retro 1s

Back
Top Bottom