Behind the scenes of Nelly's "Stepped on My J's" Video -Many unreleased shoes shown

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Nothing but promotion for JB. "We" can sit back, hate and talk about class or whatever, but JD's lil access gets the kids going. He knows his audience. JB wins and fake sellers win.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Nothing but promotion for JB. "We" can sit back, hate and talk about class or whatever, but JD's lil access gets the kids going. He knows his audience. JB wins and fake sellers win.
to me , im sure a lot of more people on here have way more "heat" then what they had on the bus ...

What are the carolina blue/white shoes under the "so so" sign? I've never seen those before.

3da256fe31d8ca52787b969383e2baf02dca393.jpg

3da256fe31d8ca52787b969383e2baf02dca393.jpg

Those playoff jumpman pros r nooooo joke ion have a clue wat that carolina blue shoe is it looks kinda lik the melos but im not sure..... Yea dis is jus to gasJB and the garbage they're droppn u see its wrkn all ready dudes that hated on the 6 rings a week ago see Nelly rockn em and r now lik well they're ok
laugh.gif
...MARKETING but u cant hate if JB cuttn the checks lol

i guess

nothing we havent seen..all trash...BUT i will take those 11's..everything else will sit on racks..and non of that was really exclusive.....

but thanks for the video..i enjoyed lookin at Phattfat..i gotta thing for her ya dig!

what the hell u see this is the reason y i'm leaving JB they doing anything now Nelly and JD come on MJ get ur company back on track

What's sad is that after kids see that video of Nelly wearing those putrid shoes, they will want them and think those are the best shoes known to man.
Thats exactly what the point of that song/vid is.

Like Flint said "marketing at its finest".

Idk about that. Nelly is looked at as kind of wack by younger people these days, unlike the days when country grammer came out.Well maybe its just me.

Ciara is looking good, very good though. I'd rather see her dance around in those short shorts rather then see Nelly goof around with JD

Watching this actually makes me more proud to be a jordan head because those fools can buy all the jays they want and I know more about those shoes then theyeven realize wit all that junk they talkin

yo, are those fire red IIIz at 9:55?!?!? anyway, they look lame bein' celebrities tryin' to flaunt their shoe game. like we don't already know theyhave money to get these things. if anything, this video blew me b/c i know that i can't get em. lol. but rilly tho, more power to them, the 6 rings areofficially garbage, ciara looks like an all star vinyl wit them big a** feet, and i still wanna know if those are fire red IIIz. (maybe that would give a hintas to what that heel pic of the IIIs are on flight club)

dyb1hy.jpg

there we go, to the left-hand side

They were goofing around, it's OBVIOUS that they were returning the favor since JB supplied them with the kicks

They're making money off JB's popularity and JB's making money off the free promotion, it's not hard to figure out people

JB knew the "bonus" footage would be youtubed, cat even said,"they said we can't show them"

It is official jordan's are done , sell your collections they will be worth nothing soon.
Dam a sad day in the life of someone who was once a true jordan sneaker fan.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Out of all the J's this dude Nelly could have chose from, he picked the 6 Rings for this video?
SMH

Remember the Dub Zero? These are gonna sell like hot cakes cause they gettin exposed from early

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NTer's crack me up some times.... their rappers who collect kicks just like US, they like to rock exclusives just like US, they take pride in their shoesjust like US. It just so happens that they have more many than most of us... Cats in here talking about "why they so happy about some Jordans"...okay why do cats on here stay up until 4am for a website to drop kicks or campout hours/days for a pair of Jordans... to go home and post their pics on NT....thats more lame than anything
laugh.gif
Yeah there isn't much heat in thevideo but im pretty sure those kicks were given FREE, they got sub par shoes for free that cats on Ebay pay hundreds for. JB could send me all the ugly Jaysthey want if i received them for free of charge.

Alot of yall have too much built up hate
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom