Behind the scenes of Nelly's "Stepped on My J's" Video -Many unreleased shoes shown

Nothing but promotion for JB. "We" can sit back, hate and talk about class or whatever, but JD's lil access gets the kids going. He knows hisaudience. JB wins and fake sellers win.

First Nelly doesn't know the first thing about wine, especially Merlot. Those Fusions are an atrocity, he can have a lifetimes worth if I care. G isbasking in the glory of his creation, as the hood (his true market) is loving the whackest stuff. This song is awful, I had alot of respect for Nelly, he hadtalent originally but this song sounds like a joke, like a homemade mixtape from some dude thats just trying to make it. Rappers like this like the stupidestthings, those Spizikes? They also said we couldn't get any of that stuff at Foot Locker and then pointed to all the CD packs, XX3s and others that RELEASEDat Foot Locker. Does anything make sense anymore?

I feel alot of hatery here. I'm sure there is not to many who haven't posted there collection or something new. They have picked up.
Some even have their shoes in their avatar. Be really there is always a post about some celebrity in jordan or fake jordans. Now this dude make a video onshoes that is not out ye and he is all this and that. It's mind blowin.

MMMMADDD hypebeasts.. ugh, its going to suck now because this song is going to fuel everyone to buy Jays and Jordans will be the new air forces

Originally Posted by rickybadman

when you pimp out the brand to some over the hill rappers hoping it will make your brand more "cool" it is a sign you are out of touch with your consumer base.

I disagree, actually. Both JD and Nelly have been about their kicks for a long time and they both have been in rap (NOT hip-hop) music for awhile as well. Ithink it's better if Nelly promotes Jordans than say ..... Soulja Boy. I guess you have to go with the best of the worst.

If they really wanted to "promote" JB, they should have rocked those white/red XX3s or MotoSports XX3s, if those were available. I know I saw thewhite/reds on the bus. Now that would have been smart and effective.

As a side note, Nas would have rocked any of those shoes more legit than Nelly or Jermaine who were acting like kids. Where are their mommas cuz they need tobe smacked upside the head?

mad dudes with the crunchy face behind them screen names
laugh.gif
nice hook ups even though i cant say i like but a few of those samples

man they are immature fools for rich, 30+ year old dudes. but still, some cool j's, some whack, and all overhyped by jd, while sounding like a little girl.

and damn was nelly named in the rapper steroid scandal? i remember dude being pretty scrawny, but it was some time ago.

wow like listen to how all yall hate especially on rappers like..........what yall mad at??? they getting money.......nellys wack but he own part of thebobcats what??? they acting like lil kids.........matta fact i wouldnt care what anyone thought of me if i was as rich..............so go head andhate.........JD nelly do yall thing man.........everybody else get money and stop hating..........

"and I dont care bout who like me or who like you thats gay i aint into liking dudes no way"
-jay-z

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by Henri2310

its funny how nelly went from an album like country grammar to writing songs about jordans. no offense but there is no comparison to the stuff he is putting out now to his early stuff.
except that it's all bad?

yo.....i know you in the IA thread and all but how are you gonna hate on country grammar like that? dude has some skill...he dumbed it down hard though.

that vid/the song is atrocious. i think i hate JD rambling about what shoes he has more than random cats on youtube doing it with their fakes. it ain't hate...dude is reaching for props like a girl.

yeah i'm from NC

and he gets very little love here.

and really i don't even hate on country grammar, i just realize that it wasn't made for me

he makes teeny bopper music for mall kids. can't knock the hustle. i just don't like it

im not going to lie....the six rings concord editions that nelly is wearing are looking pretty good....olympics still look terrible ..and blk green spizikesshould def release

What's sad is that after kids see that video of Nelly wearing those putrid shoes, they will want them and think those are the best shoes known to man.Better than regular J's. I hate this generation.

There was a whole lot of ignorance going on in there. No hate, but how many of us dont own some DMP XIs or cant get our hands on some??? Get real JD

the A car stands for ATLANTA G. where i told yall we put big wheels on cars.DOWN SOUTH
pimp.gif

I remember seeing JD in a lot of wack shoes, I dont like how he's frontin like he's a huge sneakerheard now?

I see my boy Johnta Austin in the video tho

Everything in the vid was authentic so i cant hate. Every1 has diff taste. Personally i dont like none of the shoes except CDP's and XI's but thats me.And people have been beasting over Jordans 4 about 2-3 years now. This song isnt gonna change anything.

Back
Top Bottom