roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How can you dance like that in front of a camera with 5 all men around you for like 5 minutes and expect us to believe you're straight.

need to start practicing now, new dance for the parties on fri/sat
pimp.gif

then i hit the flex hit em with the flex
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

How can you dance like that in front of a camera with 5 all men around you for like 5 minutes and expect us to believe you're straight.
i was thinking how 5-6-7-8-9 years ago this would of been considered madddd ayo.

Originally Posted by solesavage

This and how did this idea come into fruition? OH AND I HAVE THE SAME SHORTS THE GUY IN THE BLACK WIFEBEATER IS WEARING OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the dance looks like all the other fruity dances that males do that chicks should probably be doing

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I swear the water supply is poisoned across the country.
the government is and it's called...

fluor·i·date

[size=-1]TRANSITIVE VERB:[/size]
[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]fluor·i·dat·ed[/size][/font] , [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]fluor·i·dat·ing[/size][/font] , [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]fluor·i·dates[/size][/font]To add a fluorine compound to (a drinking water supply, for example) for the purpose of reducing tooth decay.

Back
Top Bottom