Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

roll.gif
It is what it is. Your boss is white
Corporate America is white
75% of richest population is white

you must be asian.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah why would an Asian man stand up and fend for a white man to discriminate a black man? 

Some of y'all gotta learn yo history, Asians been getting discriminated since early 1800s, but we built established communities across America that way we could protect and govern itself so we stick to our own and work together and everyone could learn from that, real rap.

I live in the hood, so I know what's it like to pay rent to Uncle Sam.

The difference between why a black man cant do what an Asian man do is because they're stuck in the hood. The one's that get rich (legitimately) in the hood cant come back to the hood and build stores and invest in their neighborhoods because the white man owned the property to begin with.

As to Asian neighborhoods, When I was a kid i live in the tenements of the Lower East Side Chinatown, some of the hardest neighborhoods back in the days. So even If i move out became a millionaire, I could come back to Chinatown, start stores, bakeries, restaurants, community centers etc etc, because Chinese people is paying rent to some individual owner and not writing out a check to NYCHA every month.

But look, It only takes 1 generation to remove yourselves out of poverty as long as you can instill the values of your lessons from the struggle of poverty into your future generations.

Love Peace and Marijuana! I love black people by the way, and I'm yellow

:kanye shrug

NT is assed baccwards like i said, this always happens in these kind of threads 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

you must be asian.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah why would an Asian man stand up and fend for a white man to discriminate a black man? 

Some of y'all gotta learn yo history, Asians been getting discriminated since early 1800s, but we built established communities across America that way we could protect and govern itself so we stick to our own and work together and everyone could learn from that, real rap.

The difference between why a black man cant do what an Asian man do is because they're stuck in the hood. The one's that get rich (legitimately) in the hood cant come back to the hood and build stores and invest in their neighborhoods because the white man owned the property to begin with.

As to Asian neighborhoods, When I was a kid i live in the tenements of the Lower East Side Chinatown, some of the hardest neighborhoods back in the days. So even If i move out became a millionaire, I could come back to Chinatown, start stores, bakeries, restaurants, community centers etc etc, because Chinese people is paying rent to some individual owner and not writing out a check to NYCHA every month.

But look, It only takes 1 generation to remove yourselves out of poverty as long as you can instill the values of your lessons from the struggle of poverty into your future generations.

laugh.gif
pull the race card already

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

you must be asian.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pull the race card already

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Since the white people appreciation thread was locked, this should be locked too amirite?
Yeah, it kinda reminds me of when me and my boy John yelled "Black Power!!!!!" and than my boy James followed it up by yelling "White Power!!!!" and everyone kinda froze and gave him a long look.

Since the white people appreciation thread was locked, this should be locked too amirite?
Yeah, it kinda reminds me of when me and my boy John yelled "Black Power!!!!!" and than my boy James followed it up by yelling "White Power!!!!" and everyone kinda froze and gave him a long look.

wrong this is a srs topic.....that was a copycat from a troll, which is a direct violation of nt's rules of conduct, in an attempt to make mockery of us showing genuine pride of black people

Back
Top Bottom