Being Indian

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.
I'm not indian..... but there is a small group of Indian dudes in my Film Masterpiece class and they are always dressing nice and fresh. Butwhenever I see em around school they're always trying to be outgoing and everyone just ignores them, I feel bad
smh.gif

To be honest, Indian dudes are pretty much ugly. Theres no way around, but its true. It might be the skin color, or the greasy hair yall got going on....... idunno but thats just that way I see it.

If you can get past the flames ..... post up a pic ......
Originally Posted by rck2sactown

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.
I'm not indian..... but there is a small group of Indian dudes in my Film Masterpiece class and they are always dressing nice and fresh. But whenever I see em around school they're always trying to be outgoing and everyone just ignores them, I feel bad
smh.gif

To be honest, Indian dudes are pretty much ugly. Theres no way around, but its true. It might be the skin color, or the greasy hair yall got going on....... i dunno but thats just that way I see it.
Pay no mind too foolishness like this .. but you need to post a pic so we get a sense of your style and personality if you really want help

dude are you kidding me??...trouble finding a relationship???...all indian women want is to get married EARLY.....and most indian girls dont date outside theirrace, so you have alot to choose from boy!

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by NLoc

so you dont like indian girls?

indian girls usually stick to indian dudes. put work in son. Indian chicks are amazing IMO. most of 'em are straight up wifey material and beautiful
Naw, I gotta disagree with that one. Most indian chicks I know would do anything to not get with an indian guy. Something about indian fellasbeing too dominant and demanding. Having that old world attitude where the wives get treated like servants, not partners. Just saying...

The hell? India makes up almost 20% of the world's population, more than a billion people, at least half of those women, you can't find one?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'm not indian..... but there is a small group of Indian dudes in my Film Masterpiece class and they are always dressing nice and fresh. But whenever I see em around school they're always trying to be outgoing and everyone just ignores them, I feel bad
smh.gif

To be honest, Indian dudes are pretty much ugly. Theres no way around, but its true. It might be the skin color, or the greasy hair yall got going on....... i dunno but thats just that way I see it.
wow, bold statement
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Think he wants other than indian chicks.
Cosign. I'm not into Indian girls. I know for a fact that I wouldn't have trouble snatching one. But like I said, not into them.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I've seen Indian/Middle Eastern cats cuffing bad shorties before.. keep trying.

yup, at the end of the day being fresher doesnt mean anything

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Your confidence is your problem not your ethnicity.
/thread

one of my good friends is Indian and he has probably smashed the most females out of all the people I know. Dude is in the triple digits.

but than again dudes doesn't look Indian whatsoever
ohwell.gif

my man sorta got this look going for him

JaySean-02-big.jpg

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by NLoc

so you dont like indian girls?

indian girls usually stick to indian dudes. put work in son. Indian chicks are amazing IMO. most of 'em are straight up wifey material and beautiful
Naw, I gotta disagree with that one. Most indian chicks I know would do anything to not get with an indian guy. Something about indian fellas being too dominant and demanding. Having that old world attitude where the wives get treated like servants, not partners. Just saying...

this is very true, but trust that at the end of the day they WILL end up with an Indian guy, if their parents are old fashioned, which most are they will notallow anything other than an Indian guy, Indian girls are not know for being the rebellious type when it comes to their parents.

I know a lota indian dudes and none of em have a problem getting girls. I think you need to step ur game up OP

I'll give you a chance to post your pics or I'm gonna post pics and vids I found after doin some good detective work

I'm Bengali (next to India & Pakistan) and there's no problem here.

You just ain't doin' it right.

Cosign. I'm not into Indian girls. I know for a fact that I wouldn't have trouble snatching one. But like I said, not into them.

I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity.

laugh.gif

But yeah i agree you should just copy Jay Sean's look
laugh.gif

OP are most of your friends Indian, Caucasian, African-American, Asian, or any other race/nationality?

One of my best friends is Indian but he hangs out with a crew of black dudes.

He previously had a problem with Indian girls because he felt they kind of looked down on him for hanging with us. I'm not sure if that's a Universityof Maryland thing or not though because he is currently with this gorgeous Indian young lady out in Antigua.

The company you keep may be a problem for them, hopefully not.

EDIT: My fault I just read that you are not into Indian girls. Sorry my man I'm not sure what to tell you, my friend was messing with this cute Filipinoyoungin' for a while.

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

Just copy jay seans style. If u over 5'7 and not scrawny and too dark. Should not be hard to bag an Indian girl if u Indian. But even then I ain't ever seen an Indian dude with a bad chick. I'm in Sacramento btw.
Thanks, but I'm only 5'5 and my style doesn't mesh with Jay Sean's. For example, yesterday I wore white tee, coffee cardigan,diesel jeans, and hemp sb's. I consider that a fresh fit, but I guess I'm lacking in the confidence department. I'll work on that.

I'm Bengali (Next to India, and look Indian to most people) and i have no problems with women. Maybe you need to check your confidence? The point you madeabout being "fresher" than most dudes isn't the right mentality to have first of all.

Originally Posted by McL0vin

I know a lota indian dudes and none of em have a problem getting girls. I think you need to step ur game up OP

I'll give you a chance to post your pics or I'm gonna post pics and vids I found after doin some good detective work

scarjo_popcorn.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm Bengali (Next to India, and look Indian to most people) and i have no problems with women. Maybe you need to check your confidence? The point you made about being "fresher" than most dudes isn't the right mentality to have first of all.
Fresh doesn't matter a lick. I'm wearing what I consider my daily work clothes (fitted, hoody, Levi's) and I still catch looks often.Plus, there isn't any hesitation to strike up a conversation with a girl who's been eyeing you. Charisma trumps everything.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm Bengali (Next to India, and look Indian to most people) and i have no problems with women. Maybe you need to check your confidence? The point you made about being "fresher" than most dudes isn't the right mentality to have first of all.
Fresh doesn't matter a lick. I'm wearing what I consider my daily work clothes (fitted, hoody, Levi's) and I still catch looks often. Plus, there isn't any hesitation to strike up a conversation with a girl who's been eyeing you. Charisma trumps everything.

I know what you mean. I play intramural basketball in college, and I was having a really good game, and a crowd of chicks came over to watch. But, I didn'tapproach them after the game, didn't know how to go about it.

Back
Top Bottom