Being Indian

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

Originally Posted by McL0vin

I know a lota indian dudes and none of em have a problem getting girls. I think you need to step ur game up OP

I'll give you a chance to post your pics or I'm gonna post pics and vids I found after doin some good detective work

scarjo_popcorn.gif

thread just got a little more interesting...

Savraj1 wrote:

I know what you mean. I play intramural basketball in college, and I was having a really good game, and a crowd of chicks came over to watch. But, I didn't approach them after the game, didn't know how to go about it.

You are in college my brother? You should be on what my friends called "Rush Daddy Mode" AKA you need to be going smack at these youngladies. The worst thing the can do is say no my man. Take a lesson from a man that had to learn this the difficult ("Passing Me By" was my previoustheme song, not good).

we need pictures sir...

and for the last time guys he's not into Indian girls...

what kind of girls are you tryin to bag OP?

Time to end this thread...

Dude is trying to find things that try to cover up a deeper problem...

Problem is dude doesn't know HOW to trigger attraction in females

Do you think blaming ethnicity is gonna help you?

If you don't get it

Confidence + ______ > *

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Your confidence is your problem not your ethnicity.
Word. Even if you ugly or not that lack of confidence aint helping you one bit.

I be seeing mad Indian cats bag bad white broads.

If you catch a girl looking, sometimes you need to just give them a smile and approach them and say hello. The next 30 seconds should tell you right away ifthey're interested or not.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Your confidence is your problem not your ethnicity.
Word. Even if you ugly or not that lack of confidence aint helping you one bit.

I be seeing mad Indian cats bag bad white broads.
I expect some negative feedback from that comment
laugh.gif

ps. I'm not into Indian girls much either. Latinas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you prolly one of them with no swag whatsoever
and yes you losing..id scoop ol girl up quick during one of ya intramural games

Being Indian is no excuse bro. You must not be doing something right. Its 2009 and chicks dig any dude they think looks good. Any dude of any race can get anygirl of any race. Keep trying, but don't use the indian excuse. Thats just wack.

Originally Posted by Mivish

I've gotten with a black girl too.
laugh.gif

I like black girls. To most Indian guys, this would be considered taboo, but IDK. I love me some black women
devil.gif

kelly-rowland.jpg

kerry-washington-de-71292409.jpg

gabrielleunion.jpg

jada1.jpg

15235921clutchmag320200854625pm.jpg

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I'm Bengali (Next to India, and look Indian to most people) and i have no problems with women. Maybe you need to check your confidence? The point you made about being "fresher" than most dudes isn't the right mentality to have first of all.
Fresh doesn't matter a lick. I'm wearing what I consider my daily work clothes (fitted, hoody, Levi's) and I still catch looks often. Plus, there isn't any hesitation to strike up a conversation with a girl who's been eyeing you. Charisma trumps everything.
True statement, Same here, thought I was the only Bangali on NT lol we dont have to many here in the DMV,
but I Never had a problem with shorties, well maybe elementary school cuz i was kinda fat, but now a days, they just dont stop
pimp.gif

I think what someone earlier mentioned, sometimes it is the group of people you hang out with has to do with what kind of girls like you too, My inner friendcircle is very mixed so nothing really applies to us.

I like my persians and afghans the most though
smokin.gif

but shame on you for blaming your race for your lack of game son. how you bout to blame your whole breed of people cuz you cant get no shorties, it shouldnt beabout how well you dress cuz i know bammas get joints too.

My Trini Indian cousins bag up NYC dimes with no problem.

Stop blaming your ethnicity and step your game up.

Clothes don't make the man, the man makes the clothes.

Start pretending you're Trinidadian. Instant cool points.

Nah, but just come out of your shell and be yourself.
Gain a little confidence and try not to be so [NTer] self-conscience [/NTer]

OP - where you live man?
I'm here in Toronto, and myself included, brown dudes here in general pull all kinds of girls. Infact, the other day I was chillin with a fly Portuguesebroad in the library and she was telling me how all her friends now days have a thing for Pakistani guys, smething about their style lol

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

OP - where you live man?
I'm here in Toronto, and myself included, brown dudes here in general pull all kinds of girls. Infact, the other day I was chillin with a fly Portuguese broad in the library and she was telling me how all her friends now days have a thing for Pakistani guys, smething about their style lol
Currently living in LA.

Back
Top Bottom