Being Indian

I just bought Russell Peters tickets for January
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1)Grow your hair or cut it...I say grow it
2)dress your age...
3)work out
4)I hate to say this because this would probably be the most work out of all but lose the glasses
5)oh and step your confidence up...saying hi works wonders, even if that's all you say.
6)if you're quite and don't talk much...whenever you do talk make it important(give knowledge)
7)no %#$* but you're not ugly...just get your !+*+ together bro

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by tim teufel

you need some benny lava swag.
roll.gif

Hell yeahhh he does...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/G0Pusfs54A8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/G0Pusfs54A8?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

SWAGGGGGG for dayysss kid...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, didn't know who Benny Lava was, but he's not playin.
LOL at theooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OP what you need to do is accentuate your physical strengths. if you wear glasses, wear elegant/clean frames. i'd recommend ditching them entirely for somecontacts though, unless you got some nasty looking eyes.

i admire your confidence but judging from your pictures, don't know how confident you REALLY are lol

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

edit: lose the glasses fast. that will seriously upgrade your look. maybe a new hairstyle
Awww, OP...You are fine just the way you are. Iti sn ot because you are Indian. You just need to build up your confidence.

But, if you do want to change your look, I agree with the above. Maybe get new glasses, or frames that better look good on you or just lose the glasses alltogether. How about getting contacts?Also get a new haircut. Here are some hairstyle suggestions:

Go with what you think you can rock the best.

But, foremost, just work on yourself in bringing out that confidence and loving yourself as you are.
what shes saying is YNS

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
at all the indian dudes in here talking about "i have no problems bagging girls".. ok
eyes.gif
the average NTer complains about not being able to get girls, but all of a sudden indian NTers are the biggest pimps in the world. lol

based on what i've seen in real life, not that many indian dudes are skilled with women or pulling non-indian girls. i do feel like race might hold them back, because i've heard a lot of girls say they wouldnt go for an indian guy. but you cant really worry about those people... if your swagger is correct, there will still be tons of other girls coming to you.
This thread has taken a turn for the worst.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif
at all the indian dudes in here talking about "i have no problems bagging girls".. ok
eyes.gif
the average NTer complains about not being able to get girls, but all of a sudden indian NTers are the biggest pimps in the world. lol

based on what i've seen in real life, not that many indian dudes are skilled with women or pulling non-indian girls. i do feel like race might hold them back, because i've heard a lot of girls say they wouldnt go for an indian guy. but you cant really worry about those people... if your swagger is correct, there will still be tons of other girls coming to you.
This thread has taken a turn for the worst.
Downtown a hater and a fool

You prolly just ugly homie.. it don't matter how you dress at all. Lol @ judging the way their friends dress.
You a dork easy..

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

You prolly just ugly homie.. it don't matter how you dress at all. Lol @ judging the way their friends dress.
You a dork easy..
Little harsh there buddy, dude didnt want "flames"
laugh.gif

My friend is from Sri Lanka.... he tells everyone he's Dominican and Sri Lankan.(sp?)
this dude rocks grey contacts.... girls believe him.
smh.gif

Ive seen his parents........ he's definitely not Dominican

so my point is Lie slightly about being half of an "accepted" ethnicity if you are looking to smash @%#$%

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

My friend is from Sri Lanka.... he tells everyone he's Dominican and Sri Lankan.(sp?)
smh.gif

so my point is Lie slightly about being half of an "accepted" ethnicity if you are looking to smash @%#$%

Disagree 1000000%. Be proud of who you are. That's the only way you'll ever gain confidence in life.

smh.gif

thats a dam shame
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chugsaab

smh.gif

Disagree 1000000%. Be proud of who you are. That's the only way you'll ever gain confidence in life.
im not saying i would do it... but when smashing concubines you either lying or she's just too dumbto accept the true things you tell her.
+ this guy is on here blaming his ethnicity for HNS.... he is definitly bout contact Sammy Sosa for that rapid skin bleaching

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

I'm Indian and have been in a relationship with a white girl for almost a year and a half. Stop worrying about how "fresh" you dress andactually try doing other things that matter to women, like being funny and charming.

Photographic evidence:
24924859.jpg

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif

im indian and yeah its weenie-%#* becuase its easy to be made fun of but if you cant get ANY then somethings up

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

OP,

You have low self esteem.

You really do though. I know lots of Indian guys at my school (Delta Epsilon Psi) and everyone on campus loves them. They get girls. You gotta have confidence,play hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom