Being Indian

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Your confidence is your problem not your ethnicity.
/thread

one of my good friends is Indian and he has probably smashed the most females out of all the people I know. Dude is in the triple digits.
His %*%% must be smokin.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

you need some benny lava swag.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Its not your ethnicity.. You are definitely doing something wrong. I bet you're an introvert and you expect girls to do all of the initiation.
Stop being a #***% and be more confident. I'm pakistani and I got white, black, and spanish punani in high school..

"I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yoga flame?
laugh.gif

Yoga Fire

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Can we combine all the female responses in one post???? I am very curious to see what they think...as opposed to other guys who can't put themselves in OP's shoes. I'm Indian and i've done damage across the board with girls of all races but i feel it took a lot more skill and elbow grease than it would a lot of other guys. I am decent looking, indian girls usually think im "cute" and if i went to an all indian club/bar/party i usually have some sort of girl come talk to me or be interested. However, trying to get girls of other races is a lot lot lot harder. I've met a lot of white girls that realllllllyyyyyy just don't like indian guys (mostly SDSU type of white girl hotties).

Voila..me for reference OP (furthest left)

n3207906_32723641_6871.jpg
good thing you said "furthest left," because I was confused with all the guys in the pic....

roll.gif

but i think you're cute...i'm not white tho

I think Manswers killed it for you. According to the show, you guys have the smallest male organ.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Out of my 17 years of life, I've met only 2 Indian kids. Neither of them pulled chicks.

I bet they were smart too right?

did you ever post pics??

I had this HUGE crush on this Indian guy when I did my semester in New Zealand--I sent him a message on hi5 once I was back home how I thought he was cute andhe responded back on some "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"
Come to find out it was his homeboi playing a trick on me
indifferent.gif
FML

Honestly, I'll say it again. Any person of any race can date anyone of another race. Just have to encounter somebody who likes you for you and you likethem for them.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

did you ever post pics??

I had this HUGE crush on this Indian guy when I did my semester in New Zealand--I sent him a message on hi5 once I was back home how I thought he was cute and
he responded back on some "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

Come to find out it was his homeboi playing a trick on me
indifferent.gif
FML

pics of him are on pg 5

I was dying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by McL0vin

The verdict is in OP and you need to step up your swag!!!

2cqchzp.jpg
This dude has the nerve to talk about "dressing fresh" and having "swag"?

Def very little swag in terms of dressing(no *+*@). Not saying you should dress like everyone else, but your style needs help bad asap. And the pic of youeating a shoe its terrible as any female would think your kind of dirty. And get rid of those youtube videos asap. They are sad and embarrassing. Son, you gota whole lotta work to do. Its now completely clear that you being indian has anything to do with your lack of skills. Sorry if thats too blunt.

Originally Posted by milbert

I thought this was gona be about Natives like me. I'm glad it's not.

Talbert
As ignorant as this may sound, I'll say it. I didn't know we had Native American NTers

Somebody lock this thread.
When I started the thread, I was really feeling emo and felt like a loser. Now, I realize I just have to up my confidence and get new glasses. ahaha.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

When I started the thread, I was really feeling emo and felt like a loser. Now, I realize I just have to up my confidence and get new glasses. ahaha.

Lmao, playing my man.. : hat

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Lmao, playing my man.. : hat

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom