Being Indian

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But if you like black girls, give it up. For the most part they won't give you the time of day.
I don't know if white women like Indian dudes, maybe if your paper is expansive.

Folks like sticking to their own kind, FOR THE MOST PART. So like everyone said, improve yourself and women will have no choice but to chose you. Keep your head up man.
Don't want to sound cocky, but paper has not and will not be a problem. I just need to work some other kinks out.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

edit: lose the glasses fast. that will seriously upgrade your look. maybe a new hairstyle
Awww, OP...You are fine just the way you are. Iti sn ot because you are Indian. You just need to build up your confidence.

But, if you do want to change your look, I agree with the above. Maybe get new glasses, or frames that better look good on you or just lose the glassesalltogether. How about getting contacts?Also get a new haircut. Here are some hairstyle suggestions:

17slide1fta.jpg
guys-hair-style.jpg
Music_me_JaySean.jpg

Go with what you think you can rock the best.

But, foremost, just work on yourself in bringing out that confidence and loving yourself as you are.

you going to Berkely??? You better be making that money after you graduate. Once you get that money, women will be lining up.

Until then

-lose the glasses, or get better looking frames. If you want the glasses, then get some solid color frames.
-Get a different hair style to complement your look.
-Maybe stop wearing those skinny jeans?
laugh.gif

-Grow some facial hair if you can/looks good on you.

Ditch the glasses.

Get the caterpillars removed from above your eyes.

Switch up the hairstyle some what.

I mean its been said throughout the thread but your confidence is whats killing you.

Confidence is EVERYTHING.

really just get a new hair style.

u dont have to loose the glasses. personally i wear glasses and chicks digg it.
just get thicker designer frames. i wear pradas..

keep a clean shave. or if u like facial hair, keep it on point and not all over the place

be urself around chicks and approach with confidence, be urself..

i agree with the glasses...you're def. not ugly...switch up the frames or something...

a white tee and jeans ain't a fresh fit either...even if you do have on J's

who ever that last pic is hazel posted go with that cut...love it on non black guys

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Start pretending you're Trinidadian. Instant cool points.

Nah, but just come out of your shell and be yourself.
Gain a little confidence and try not to be so [NTer] self-conscience [/NTer]
laugh.gif

too bad hes not because the benefits of being trini are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ fellow indian dudes complaining about having trouble smashing andblaming it on ethnicity. work on that confidence, you just come across as pessimistic and salty

if paper ain't a problem and you reside in LA, I don't understand why your having issues.

1) go to a club

2) throw money around

3) proceed to bag chicks

end of story

Lookin the type of dudes to get a makeover.

The verdict is in after seeing pics stop blaming the fact that your Indian for why you don't get no play from the opposite sex.

OP u'll b good $. Use some of that paper to hit up a salon and an eye doctor.

Next u gotta step up ur swag and {()} will come

I'm not here to FLAME you, I'll the rest of NT handle that.

I actually want to help. To get your confidence up, you gotta TALK to girls.
You gotta get COMFORTABLE around females. The hotter they are, the better for your confidence.

Of course at first things are going to be a bit bumpy cuz you won't know exactly what to say, but
you'll learn quickly. But you gotta stop being SCARED and put yourself out there. DO YOU and get
out there man.

All jokes aside you can still pull girls with some improvements. Like everyone suggested a physical makeover would definitely help considering the importanceof presentation. Ever consider hitting the gym and toning up a bit?

But that part is minor anyone can change their look. For you I think it's more about building confidence and developing game/charm. When it comes to thisdepartment it's not as easy as just getting a haircut - it will take time, practice, and a lot of experimentation especially for a "beginner."Gotta find what works for you. One piece of advice is to work with what you got. Pretending more often than not comes off ingenuine or lame...if you're asmart kid don't be afraid to be intellectual in a conversation but be sure to also show a side girls might not expect you to have (boldness, being edgy,etc.).

Since you're in college it would help to play girls against each other. The first one is the hardest but if you can get a decent chick to be interested inyou that can work to your advantage. Females want someone who is wanted by others.

Shorty busted out the John Abraham pic
laugh.gif

OP my life is 10x worse than yours right now, bc im pakistani, thing is girls think im cute but not boyfriend material.
Sounds like you're in permanent friend zone my dude
grin.gif

mytmouse76

You're a girl??

I'm not the best looking Indian guy out there and I'm from Kerala
yet i haven't had such problems....

then again, i really don't mess with much else than Indian girls anymore....

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Its not your ethnicity.. You are definitely doing something wrong. I bet you're an introvert and you expect girls to do all of the initiation.
Stop being a #***% and be more confident. I'm pakistani and I got white, black, and spanish punani in high school..

"I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yoga flame?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Its not your ethnicity.. You are definitely doing something wrong. I bet you're an introvert and you expect girls to do all of the initiation.
Stop being a #***% and be more confident. I'm pakistani and I got white, black, and spanish punani in high school..

"I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yoga flame?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this made my day
laugh.gif

dhalsim2.jpg

Back