Best 1-2 punch in the league? vol. Right now

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yes. someone who can easily penetrate and dish it out to a deadly shooter like ray.

again yes.

you'd take rondo and ray over kobe and gasol?

yes right now december 15, 2010. the last couple games pau hasnt played well.

if you're saying Right Now (Dec. 15), why are you using the last couple of games that Gasol has played as evidence?

Right now right now, Kobe and Gasol tonight vs. Pacers > Rondo and Allen vs. Knicks

and if you are using the past, then i'd say Kobe and Pau have led the Lakers to two championships, while the Celtics have only gotten one, so it is obvious that Kobe and Gasol are the current best 1-2 punch since they have been able to win multiple championships.

edit- basically what DCAllAmerican and Abovelegit1 are saying

i was saying as of today dec. 15 (or yesterday) im picking rondo and allen. why is that so hard for some of my fellow Laker fans to understand? yes ultimately i'll pick kobe and pau but right now pau hasnt played well as of late. you and i know that he hasnt mainly because hes fatigued. but rondo has been unreal as of late with his assists and same goes with rays efficient numbers behind the 3.

my opinion and im sticking to it

yes. someone who can easily penetrate and dish it out to a deadly shooter like ray.

again yes.

if you're saying Right Now (Dec. 15), why are you using the last couple of games that Gasol has played as evidence?

Right now right now, Kobe and Gasol tonight vs. Pacers > Rondo and Allen vs. Knicks

and if you are using the past, then i'd say Kobe and Pau have led the Lakers to two championships, while the Celtics have only gotten one, so it is obvious that Kobe and Gasol are the current best 1-2 punch since they have been able to win multiple championships.

i was saying as of today dec. 15 (or yesterday) im picking rondo and allen. why is that so hard for some of my fellow Laker fans to understand? yes ultimately i'll pick kobe and pau but right now pau hasnt played well as of late. you and i know that he hasnt mainly because hes fatigued. but rondo has been unreal as of late with his assists and same goes with rays efficient numbers behind the 3.

again yes.

So what you want us to believe is that based on their performance of the past, let's say week, a team where the STARS are Rondo and Ray with role players is better than a team where the STARS are Kobe and Pau with role players?
indifferent.gif
You realize how incredibly stupid that is?

again yes.

So what you want us to believe is that based on their performance of the past, let's say week, a team where the STARS are Rondo and Ray with role players is better than a team where the STARS are Kobe and Pau with role players?
indifferent.gif
You realize how incredibly stupid that is?

Uh...by asking who's the best duo you isolate the two from the rest of the team. I'm just putting it in a hypothetical situation for you to understand how stupid your statement is. Rondo and Ray is not a better duo than Pau and Bean. Really there is no duo in Boston better. They have the benefit of having 4 players. Not only are none of your supposed duos playing better than Pau and Kobe this year...they haven't for the past two years, as evidenced by the 2 rings over that time period. 

Uh...by asking who's the best duo you isolate the two from the rest of the team. I'm just putting it in a hypothetical situation for you to understand how stupid your statement is. Rondo and Ray is not a better duo than Pau and Bean. Really there is no duo in Boston better. They have the benefit of having 4 players. Not only are none of your supposed duos playing better than Pau and Kobe this year...they haven't for the past two years, as evidenced by the 2 rings over that time period. 

Originally Posted by JsindaA

what does our last two years championships have to do with right now?

Just in case you didn't see that the first time smh

just in case you didnt see that the first time

just in case you didnt see that the first time

I didn't backtrack. My statement is VERY simple to grasp. Kobe and Pau are better now and have been for 2 years before this one.

I didn't backtrack. My statement is VERY simple to grasp. Kobe and Pau are better now and have been for 2 years before this one.

couldve fooled me. requoting without the 2 years and rings part

just saying 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom