Best 1-2 punch in the league? vol. Right now

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I didn't backtrack. My statement is VERY simple to grasp. Kobe and Pau are better now and have been for 2 years before this one.
couldve fooled me. requoting without the 2 years and rings part

just saying 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I didn't backtrack. My statement is VERY simple to grasp. Kobe and Pau are better now and have been for 2 years before this one.

just saying 
wink.gif

*facepalm* That was part of my original statement...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

just saying 
wink.gif

*facepalm* That was part of my original statement...

might as well call it what's your favorite duo thread. ill take lebron and wade all day and i cant see an argument for anyone else

might as well call it what's your favorite duo thread. ill take lebron and wade all day and i cant see an argument for anyone else

Lol they just said on Sportcenter that Raymond and Amare statistically are the best duo in the NBA this year. And their winning games...

So whoever said Stat and Felton, you win.

Funny they were talking about it when there's a discussion on here about it.

Lol they just said on Sportcenter that Raymond and Amare statistically are the best duo in the NBA this year. And their winning games...

So whoever said Stat and Felton, you win.

Funny they were talking about it when there's a discussion on here about it.

I mean if your talking about right now then it would have to be Ginobli with either Tim, Parker, and RJ.

Spurs have a better record then Celtics RIGHT NOW as you say. So why don't you pick a Spurs duo?

I mean if your talking about right now then it would have to be Ginobli with either Tim, Parker, and RJ.

Spurs have a better record then Celtics RIGHT NOW as you say. So why don't you pick a Spurs duo?

If you take Duncan out of the Trio they arent as good. If you take Parker out of the trio they arent as good. If you take Giniboli out of the trio they arent as good.

They're just a good team all around. They dont have 2 individuals carrying the sqaud like Felton and Stat, Kobe and Pau, or Jennings and Bogut. <--- I kid I kid

I really think teams like the Spurs, Mavs, and Celtics shouldn't be involved in this conversation cause they're all well rounded good teams. They dont have 2 guys carrying them if that makes sense.

Sure there's the trio in Miami, but Bosh is so inept that its quite clear Wade and Bron are the reason they are winning. The reason the Spurs are winning because of all 3 pieces to the trio plus good role players.

If you take Duncan out of the Trio they arent as good. If you take Parker out of the trio they arent as good. If you take Giniboli out of the trio they arent as good.

They're just a good team all around. They dont have 2 individuals carrying the sqaud like Felton and Stat, Kobe and Pau, or Jennings and Bogut. <--- I kid I kid

I really think teams like the Spurs, Mavs, and Celtics shouldn't be involved in this conversation cause they're all well rounded good teams. They dont have 2 guys carrying them if that makes sense.

Sure there's the trio in Miami, but Bosh is so inept that its quite clear Wade and Bron are the reason they are winning. The reason the Spurs are winning because of all 3 pieces to the trio plus good role players.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

The reason i brought up the Spurs is because o the rest of this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

The reason i brought up the Spurs is because o the rest of this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear I hate the "prisoner in the moment" logic. I had to fight tooth and nail with someone because they said "Right now Mike Vick is the best QB in the NFL" I said no, he is not. He is not better than Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Drew, or Rivers. Why? Because he had 7 games under his belt in the last 3 years, how can his 7 games make him that much greater than dudes that have killed over the last 3 years? He is the hottest, but that doesn't mean he is the best. People don't understand that saying "Right now" doesn't mean everything before today is forgotten.
fighting tooth and nail/arguing over "who's better" in sports is the quickest way of getting nowhere.  aside from statistics, there is no logic in arguing with a fan.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I swear I hate the "prisoner in the moment" logic. I had to fight tooth and nail with someone because they said "Right now Mike Vick is the best QB in the NFL" I said no, he is not. He is not better than Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Drew, or Rivers. Why? Because he had 7 games under his belt in the last 3 years, how can his 7 games make him that much greater than dudes that have killed over the last 3 years? He is the hottest, but that doesn't mean he is the best. People don't understand that saying "Right now" doesn't mean everything before today is forgotten.
fighting tooth and nail/arguing over "who's better" in sports is the quickest way of getting nowhere.  aside from statistics, there is no logic in arguing with a fan.

Back
Top Bottom