Best 1-2 punch in the league? vol. Right now

111910_MontaDunk.jpg
stephen_curry_105698151.jpg

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

yes. someone who can easily penetrate and dish it out to a deadly shooter like ray.

again yes.

you'd take rondo and ray over kobe and gasol?

yes. someone who can easily penetrate and dish it out to a deadly shooter like ray.

again yes.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

again yes.

yes right now december 15, 2010. the last couple games pau hasnt played well.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

again yes.

Might as well change the thread title to "What is your favorite 1-2 punch in the league?"

There is only one right answer: Bryant and Gasol. The only 1-2 that comes close is Wade and LeBron.

What a foolish argument. If MJ had a couple off games in a row back in the 90s would you have considered him anything less than the best player in the league?

A few meaningless games in December means nothing.

Might as well change the thread title to "What is your favorite 1-2 punch in the league?"

There is only one right answer: Bryant and Gasol. The only 1-2 that comes close is Wade and LeBron.

What a foolish argument. If MJ had a couple off games in a row back in the 90s would you have considered him anything less than the best player in the league?

A few meaningless games in December means nothing.

It's Kobe Gasol right now until they are dethrowned in June.

Spoiler [+]
By
bron-and-wade1.jpg

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by jville819

21dkdfs.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*dead*
Favorite - Steph and Monta, even if they still havent clicked together like how I think they will in the future

Best right now? - As much as I dislike them, cant deny its Wade and Lebron. They're pretty much unstoppable right now. Thankfully we wont see much of them in May.

It's Kobe Gasol right now until they are dethrowned in June.

Spoiler [+]
By
bron-and-wade1.jpg

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by jville819

21dkdfs.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*dead*
Favorite - Steph and Monta, even if they still havent clicked together like how I think they will in the future

Best right now? - As much as I dislike them, cant deny its Wade and Lebron. They're pretty much unstoppable right now. Thankfully we wont see much of them in May.

Back
Top Bottom