Best Barber Shops in SF?

I am growing out my hair and need to know a place that can hook me up with a clean Taper. I use to go to Chicago's on Divisadero. Where do you guys usually get your haircuts in SF?

i was wondering the same thing...add prices for cuts + lineups would also be very helpful.
IT'S A NEW BEGINNING[/center]

San Mateo Zoo in San Mateo (650)638-1624 Ask for Shane, he'll take care of ya!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

You may want to hit up Kingz & Queenz on Holloway near Ashton. LB is the man but he is out for about a year so you can hit up Kevin. $19. (415) 584-6370.

I keep getting recommendations to hit up the Zoo, however, its really out of my way, and I heard they charge about around 24 for a cut and line. Little steep, but I will def check out eventually.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Brothers on Geneva and Naples.
They have two sides, same shop. One side with light skinned O.G. in the back with glasses and slick back hair (he got handles) , Dark skinned O.G. and young dude .
The other side got young filipino dude, Froilan, he cuts my hair. I get a taper from him every other week or so. Both shops charge $14 for a cut.
If you decide to go here, try to go early because depending on time and day, the wait can be a pain.
Do Not get your haircut from the darker O.G., he sucks.

WHAT SPOTS IN SF CAN GIVE GOOD DESIGNS, AND LINES? MONEY IS NO MATTER, PLACES AND SPECIFIC BARBERS TO LOOK FOR WOULD BE HELPFUL.

Quote:
You may want to hit up Kingz & Queenz on Holloway near Ashton. LB is the man but he is out for about a year so you can hit up Kevin. $19. (415) 584-6370.

I'll probably hit up Kingz or Chicago's later this week. Is Kingz by 24 Hour Fitness?

Quote:
WHAT SPOTS IN SF CAN GIVE GOOD DESIGNS, AND LINES? MONEY IS NO MATTER, PLACES AND SPECIFIC BARBERS TO LOOK FOR WOULD BE HELPFUL.

Stuntastik Cuts in Lakeview (marcus(sp?) and ron). i havent been there in a while. if they are still there, they probably are, ( on randolph & victoria), they do clean designs, fades, and tapers. The prices ...15 for a fade 5 for a design.

now i go to harvey's (Mission & templeton)(austin and brett)because its much closer.
havent seen any designs but real good tapers and fades.

Quote:
Is Kingz by 24 Hour Fitness?

Kinda. If you are on Ocean, go up Ashton about 2-3 blocks. Make a left on Holloway and its halfway down the block. You can call Kevin and set up an appointment.

Chicago's is the place to be. Go see Anton!!!!!!! If you dont want to wait make an appointment and pay the extra few bucks. Dont be cheap its your hair!!!! You gotta pay to look fresh!

Quote:
Brothers on Geneva and Naples.

You have the exact address?

If you have the phone number, & address to all these spots, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

I hear Harveys is clean, as well.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
Stuntastik Cuts in Lakeview

Man, I knew Marques since I was 5 years old. Anyways. he does not work there anymore. His cousin told me that after the shop got shot up, he left and cuts hair at his house. Sorry, no number.

Quote:
You have the exact address?

Brothers is located at 1184 Geneva Ave. at Naples. 415-333-8422 Ask for Froilan. Don't know light-skinned O.G.'s name though.

Arlan23 - is Anton Filipino? Who else do you recomend? I haven't been there since 2001. I will probably go tommorow. What's Chicago's business hours?

Quote:
Anyways. he does not work there anymore. His cousin told me that after the shop got shot up, he left and cuts hair at his house. Sorry, no number.

yeah i heard about when their shop got shot up, didnt know he didnt cut there no more. I always got my cut from marques too.

Just came back from Chicago's... $10 for a lineup. Anton did a good job... looks pretty clean.

my boy brett runs harveys. didn't know they raised prices but i think they got the cleanest lines in sf.

Quote:
The other side got young filipino dude, Froilan, he cuts my hair. I get a taper from him every other week or so. Both shops charge $14 for a cut.

Froilan is that dude.. always hookin' me up with a fresh cut. The bad thing about that place is that you never know when he'll be there or not. There were a few times where I went to the shop and it was closed.
[/b]​

^ True.
There were a couple occasions when I needed a cut and Froi wasn't there. Now, I call a day before or couple hours ahead on the day to make sure he will be there.
Harvey's, ehh, they got handles and all, but I prefer Brother's because Froilan uses a blade for a line up and he doesn't charge $19 a cut.>D

^you can ask for a razor line at harvey's too. but their prices are higher then others. cleanest and closest to me though.

Back
Top Bottom