Best Barber Shops in SF?

I prefer razor line as well, because my @#%$ grows back in like 2-3 days.

Anymore other shops? I know theres quite a few around.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
Froilan is that dude

whos this dude? is he the younger cat with the fro parted back??ive been getting cut up with rey since he started there in 00. i remember on the right side when it was all OG dudes and it was hard for me to explain to em i wanted low cut fade. haha
[/b]​

Froilan is that Dude! If your facing both sides of the shop, he is the dude with the spiked hairstyle sort of combed foward who cuts on the right side with the seat next to the window. Also, an elderly latina woman cuts hair on the right side too.
I remember one time he was cutting my hair and the lady asked Froilan to help her give this one dude a line up and fix his fade. :lol:
laugh.gif
He had to stop in the middle of my cut because she kept asking him for tips and suggestions. :smh:
nono.gif
She usually cuts up older men and women.

I just got a cut from Froilan today.. they raised the prices up a little

Reg. hair cut: $14 (use to be $12)
Cut w/ razor: $16 (use to be $15)

I just threw him a $20 and left. Dude knows exactly how I want my hair cut. I can't go to that guy Rey, he messes up my line up everytime.
[/b]​

^ Al Boogie - you got taper today? what's Froilan's #? I might stop by next week.

i heard a couple places, harveys chicago's but im still unsure on if you guys are talking about lines as in hairlines or lines-designs.

any addresses to some of these spots. barbers and numbers to the shops? id have to catch bart and bus im assuming. aight help me out

I just came back from Chicago's and I know a nt head was sitting right next to me.Dude was rocking black supreme blazers and raw denim.

^^ isnt there 2 chicagos? which one do you go to?

which direction is kings and queens from SFSU, past stonestown? how far? i need a new barber asap

any of you dudes with business cards post up some of the addresses that havent been posted. im trying to google map these joints so i can go this week

^^No *tap, tap, pull* or high five, or anything of that sort? You guys probably just checked each others fits out, right? :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Shop" on leland ST.
Jordan Brand had a spark when they started, now their new releases are just garbage.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WEAR YOUR BEST FITS TO A BARBERSHOP? WOW.

@#%$ acting like they are going to be filiming barbershop 3 there or something. Hilirious.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^^ not even really best fits. With me, I just go after or before work so I just wear whatever I am wearing to work. Somedays I just happen to be wearing supremes or heinekens, etc.

Back
Top Bottom