Best Buzzer Beater Ever?

SMH guys....

.06 sec left...up by 1. You miss the freethrow on purpose right? WRONG!......and........ To send the 4A state title game to a second overtime from the seat ofhis pants.

Zero point four.

Kobe's shot against the Suns is a close second but because Fisher's smacked the entire Spurs organization in the face, it gets my vote. I was furiouswhen Duncan hit that shot because if you watch his feet in the replay he switches his pivot foot like nine times before dribbling with no call.

It wasn't for the win, but Marcus Moore sending a game between WSU and Gonzaga into OT back in 2002. The Cougars were awful then but he was crazy good. Hehad a turn-around half court bank shot at the buzzer to tie in regulation.

Originally Posted by miamin2

i think duncans miracle shot right before the .4 made fish's shot even sweeter

agreed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

^ as a Team Clippers fan would do...picking a Laker highlight as their favorite...
smh.gif

Nothing beats Horry's 3...

Fisher 0.4 wwas pointless, cus they didn't win the chip imho but a miracle nontheless

laugh.gif
talk about a dude holding grudges....u alright, fam?

Some really good buzzer beaters here NT. This is why I love the NBA. Any Jordan ones out there?

OnJai007:
Any Jordan ones out there?

the famous Ehlo shot in 1989

1997 Finals Game 1 buzzer beater (my personal favorite)
pimp.gif

the famous last shot in the 1998 Finals

Jordan gamewinner in Phoenix as a Wizard

game winner vs the Hawks

Jordan half court buzzer beater

top 10 Jordan buzzer beaters

laugh.gif
talk about a dude holding grudges....u alright, fam?
noob, if you going to put someone else out in your responses, I'm sure you don't mind getting put out in the open too...
wink.gif

that Jrich was great. Fast break. Cross Terry. Game winning 3 pointer

i also like that Dwight Howard dunk, especially on the Spurs.

oh how i screamed for joy when Maynor hit that shot and how duke tried and failed to make a buzzer beater
pimp.gif
VCU BABY!

How about Sheeds half court shot to tie the game last year? I think it was against the Nuggets.

VC has some gonads, always going for the win like that...

But situation adds to the drama of a buzzer beater. This is why David Lee's and Dwight's are forgettable compared to those by the Lakers in theplayoffs, NCAA tournament, etc. I have to say Horry's is the best because it led to a title, plus it's one of my fondest memories, having been huddledaround the TV with my dad when it happened.

oh how i screamed for joy when Maynor hit that shot and how duke tried and failed to make a buzzer beater

dude you had to be there in person...insane
eek.gif
eek.gif
defintely made me a Maynor fan.

Back
Top Bottom