Best Excuse to call in sick for work?

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

explosive diarrhea.
they wont ask any questions, they will just have the
sick.gif
face and tell everybody in the office/store what happened. it dont matter, you got the dayoff
pimp.gif

Hmmmmmmmmm. The mudd but and family problem excuses are classics..and WILL always work. But....but.....don't make a habit of it. Sure....sometimes we allget lazy and do it 1 or 2 times....but don't go beyond that limit. Because when you're REALLY sick/real problems...all those FALSE callouts will comeback to haunt you.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 255)]food poisoning and/or erectile fecal matter syndrome (fake problem) but who's going to look thatup?[/color]

I never go into detail I just tell them i'm either sick or have a personal emergency and can't make it.

you have a family matter that you need to take care of ... if they ask you for more than that, tell your friend/sibling to scream in the background !%$# !%$#!%$# !%$# !%$# .... that will get them off your case

CLuTcH 713 wrote:
Hey Boss, I'm lazy...
That or just tell them THE TRUTH !

I hate when people call me with some bs excuse, or they tell me that they are sick. No one gets sick every week on Tuesday or Wednesday (except for one guythat works for me). You would be surprised how lenient a boss could be if you were just honest with them, and didn't abuse it.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

That or just tell them THE TRUTH !

I hate when people call me with some bs excuse, or they tell me that they are sick. No one gets sick every week on Tuesday or Wednesday (except for one guy that works for me). You would be surprised how lenient a boss could be if you were just honest with them, and didn't abuse it.
so youre a boss? where are you located? what do you do? im getting ready to graduate college and am looking for a job with a lenient boss that icould call out on at least 2 maybe 3 days a week ... would be much easier if i could just say "look, you and i both know ima be looking at the clocktoday, ill get you a souvenir from mexico"

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I never go into detail I just tell them i'm either sick or have a personal emergency and can't make it.

exactly, i dont understand the need for all the theatrics.

Back
Top Bottom