BEST iPhone 4S CASE

nerd.gif

just got an iphone... whats the best case and what should i pay?

i see some cases that are like $50
indifferent.gif

otterbox >

try amazon.com for them or look for coupon codes.

and its a $600 device
indifferent.gif
a $50 case isnt a big deal

Originally Posted by MMG

otterbox >

and its a $600 device
indifferent.gif
600? 
eek.gif
i paid 200 flat...

someone can have this thing for $600
laugh.gif

Please get an otterbox. I've dropped my phone so many times and it has been saved because of that case. Just get it off Amazon. $30 for a case>>>$100+ to replace the screen/$600 to replace the phone

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by MMG

otterbox >

and its a $600 device
indifferent.gif
600? 
eek.gif
i paid 200 flat...

someone can have this thing for $600
laugh.gif

its $600 full retail price, meaning if you were to purchase it without a contract.

I'll never understand buying a beautiful device like the iPhone 4/4S and then putting it in a god awful Otterbox. The protection part I understand, but aesthetically it defeats the purpose of the iPhone design, IMO. Besides, that's what AppleCare+ is for!

go to your local five below or something like that and choose, so many cheap options

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'll never understand buying a beautiful device like the iPhone 4/4S and then putting it in a god awful Otterbox. The protection part I understand, but aesthetically it defeats the purpose of the iPhone design, IMO. Besides, that's what AppleCare+ is for!

negative applecare+ doesn't cover accidental damage. get a squaretrare warranty while your still eligible please. applecare+ is doo-doo.

get an incase slider can be found cheap on ebay

lol otterbox is ghastly. my coworker bought a carbon fiber case that cost over a hundred. i just replaced my back plate with a plain, unbranded black one and use a solid black bumper. my phone looks clean.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

negative applecare+ doesn't cover accidental damage. get a squaretrare warranty while your still eligible please. applecare+ is doo-doo.

get an incase slider can be found cheap on ebay

AppleCare+ does cover accidental damage. I go no case and AC+

i roll with SGP cases and the Incase frosted Snap Case

SGP cases come with one of (if not THE best) screen shields out there IMO

Ive had an otterbox... cant stand it. I like to keep my phone in my pocket, and with the otter box its such a pain to slide it in my pocket.

I have just a simple incipio black cover for the back and invisible sheild on the front.

Back
Top Bottom