BEST iPhone 4S CASE

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Really? I thought this was the best case. If not, its the best looking. The Vapor Pro case from element case:

Vapor_Pro_productpageb_44.jpg
I think I'm bout to %$+# around and cop this

Err I mean the 21.00 counterfeit version that's up on casewill.com

There are some pretty extensive reviews up on the mac forums with side by side comparisons of the authentics. Bout to win and save $120.00.

Frivoulous spending for the L though. Bout to be sitting around with five cases and one phone.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

My protection: Apple bumper + full body invisibleshield. I've dropped it MANY times and the bumper is the BEST case that doesn't make the phone bulky.

5705885976_fecbb696ae_b.jpg

welp... i put off buying a case and ended up breaking the back glass 
frown.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i guess im just going to cop this case

edit: wait this doesnt have back glass protection
indifferent.gif
lmao this case stuff is giving me a headache
laugh.gif

If you don't want it to break...ever get an otterbox. My phone would be cracked by now if I didn't have it.

I'm about to pick this bad boy up as soon as they're back up for sale. I was going to pick up one of those CF element cases, but I'm leaning towards the subtlety of this one. The snap closure and interchangeable/replaceable back plates are sick. I read they plan on adding more functional back plates that will double as card holders and things like that. 60 bucks.

http://www.graftconcepts.com/products/metal-leverage-iphone4-case

So I see I'm the only one that goes caseless...I have never cared for the case for any phone. Takes away from the phone IMO, just can't be clumsy

Hard candy.

Covers the whole phone and it has a lip to protect your screen. It also doesn't make the phone bulky.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

So I see I'm the only one that goes caseless...I have never cared for the case for any phone. Takes away from the phone IMO, just can't be clumsy
Na you're not the only one.  Me and my wife recently to rock our iPhones without a case.  I have a drawer with about 3 or 4 cases in it, but the caseless look is dope as long as you take care of your phone.  I put mine in a holster on my hip when not in use.  I currently own these cases tho.
cl59667.jpg

apl4-i4sun-20-3.jpg

otterbox-reflex-series-iphone4-case.jpg

Case-Mate-revealed-Carbon-Fiber-case-Holster-combo-for-iPhone-4-274x300.jpg

I have otterbox and I did get a tiny scratch from a drop that wasn't that hard. That being said I am very grateful that my sister got me this case. I'm assuming if I didn't have a case it would've been worse.  Nobody else says they can even see the scratch.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

A fake Vapor Pro case? They range from $20 - $30. Here are some links
White, http://www.caseswill.com/vapor-pro-edition-case-for-iphone4-4s-white_p2846.html

Black Ops, http://www.caseswill.com/protective...-case-bumper-for-iphone-4-4s-black_p3100.html

Black/Grey, http://www.caseswill.com/new-vapor-pro-spectra-case-for-apple-iphone-4-4s_p2661.html

I got a R8 from caseswill.com last week ,cames with all kits, fit my iPhone 4s very well,value the money $23, i choose free shipping,

it took two weeks to my side USA.

Originally Posted by Juan2012

Originally Posted by jay23oth

LifeProof case--->
Two of my boys have this, But $80 though?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have a White GameBoy case right now...
I have one and its eh in terms of quality.
I bought one in November, I had to get the top case replaced because the rubber edge / bumper started to peel off. I got it replaced for free though. The annoying part is you need the adapter to listen to music. The Apple earphone is the only one that fits or else u need an adapter for everything else. The adapter already worn out on me after using it for the gym alot. Lifeproof is sending me a replacement.

I'm looking for a case that comes with a belt clip along the lines of the Otterbox defender (too bulky) or LifeProof + belt clip (too expensive).

Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom