Best Jordan Release of 2010!

BIN 2's!!! yeah, i said it...
whether you know it or not, whether you care or not...
they were the first BIN to drop, completely underappreciated and underrated, and the quality is RIDICULOUS!!!
classy, super-slick, and super-high quality...solid.

MS 6, Cool Grey 11, and White/ Red 13 are a toss up for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place.

BIN 2's!!! yeah, i said it...
whether you know it or not, whether you care or not...
they were the first BIN to drop, completely underappreciated and underrated, and the quality is RIDICULOUS!!!
classy, super-slick, and super-high quality...solid.

MS 6, Cool Grey 11, and White/ Red 13 are a toss up for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place.

Made up a top 10 list for the site, let me know if I was on point or not. I think I did a pretty straight forward job.

*Edit* List was taken down momentarily.

Made up a top 10 list for the site, let me know if I was on point or not. I think I did a pretty straight forward job.

*Edit* List was taken down momentarily.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

video-001244.jpg

SneakerWatch's Top 10 Jordans of 2010
I can dig it

My favorite release was the motorsport vi, they might have been '09 though, my memory is shot. Lol.
Best quality I can remember on a jordan retro.

My favorite release was the motorsport vi, they might have been '09 though, my memory is shot. Lol.
Best quality I can remember on a jordan retro.

Infrared 6 pack--EASY. this year's gonna be tough between all the IIIs, foams, & concord XIs tho

Infrared 6 pack--EASY. this year's gonna be tough between all the IIIs, foams, & concord XIs tho

Back
Top Bottom